The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Our St Bernard Domino is trying out for a part in Cujo 2

During an intra country trip I was pleasantly surprised by the sudden sighting of this lake---

Looks pretty big, ashdoc. How come you didn't spot it before then? Did you not know it was behind you or something? Even in India monsoons can't fill a dry lake that quickly.

Looks pretty big, ashdoc. How come you didn't spot it before then? Did you not know it was behind you or something? Even in India monsoons can't fill a dry lake that quickly.
it certainly is not a famous lake . must be well known to the locals of course . but i was driving towards another destination and suddenly came across this lake , and i was like ''how come i hadn't heard that this lake was going to be on my route ?''

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
some random/silly pictures from my husband's birthday party this last weekend. it falls on international hobbit day

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Yoda I embellished your picture. I hope you don't mind!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Oooh btw by "left" you mean the grinner, or the drinker? (not sure which left you mean...left facing the camera or....left to us looking at the pic.)