Saddest movie you have seen

Tools    

The King of Movies
When i was a kid the Lion King was sad but i was like 4.
WARNING: "The Green Mile" spoilers below
Now i don't realy get sad and the only time lately that i have been sad was at the end of the Green Mile when Coffie got exucuted.

WARNING: "Forrest Gump" spoilers below
Forest Gump wasnt sad, even when his wife died it didn't get to me.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yes those two were sad, but put a spoiler.

Oops I forgot to also mention that Braveheart comes at a very close second place.
How can BRAVEHEART and REVENGE OF THE SITH be sad when they became major blockbusters?

The Divingbell and the Butterfly, hands down.

How can BRAVEHEART and REVENGE OF THE SITH be sad when they became major blockbusters?
Well being a blockbuster and being sad aren't exactly mutually exclusive

Dogville was a very sad movie
WARNING: "[SPOILERS]" spoilers below

At first it was a happy feel good movie and then suddenly, the movie turns 180 degrees and it becomes very dark, damn! Grace being abused was already very confronting but at the end when she asks the mafia to kill the entire village it just became pitchblack!

I mean, Grace said at the end of the film: 'Tell the mother if she doesn't cry when 2 of her children get killed, the rest will survive...'

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
The Fountain totally destroyed me, I never cried so much watching a movie. A Very Long Engagement and Amelie also hit me as well.

The Fountain totally destroyed me, I never cried so much watching a movie. A Very Long Engagement and Amelie also hit me as well.
When you talk about amelie, do you mean Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulin?
If so, what made you sad about it, cause i can't really see how it is sad? (It's not an attack on your opinion, just a question )

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Braveheart
The Lord of the Rings
(every movie brings tears to my eyes, and sometimes not even because of grief per-say... the scene in The Return of the King wherein the Riders of Rohan crest the hill with daybreak and rout the forces of Mordor on Pelennor Fields gives me chills and chokes me up)
Mystic River
Gone Baby Gone

Requiem for a Dream
Goodfellas
The Departed
(Nicholson's death)

I would go for Titanic - Classic

The ending of The Mist made me bawl.
WARNING: "The Mist" spoilers below
That was so upsetting to me.He just had to wait a few minutes and then he wouldnt have had to kill them.Of course if I was in that situation I would have done the same except I would have put my head together with the blonde and pulled the trigger so I died too.
Simon Birch makes me bawl too.

Registered Creature
Grave of the Fireflies almost made me cry. And strangely enough, the scene were Harry dies in Spider-man 3 made me cry too?

The Diving Bell and Butterfly.

Please remember not everyone has seen every movie...
Please add SPOILER TAGS where needed.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)