Twitter

Tools    

Much rather use Facebook for celebrity and public page updates.

Who wants to use a site with the word "twit" in it anyway. If you post on twitter does that make you a twit?

Much rather use Facebook for celebrity and public page updates.

Who wants to use a site with the word "twit" in it anyway. If you post on twitter does that make you a twit?
I find reading things on Twitter much easier and quicker. I can just scroll through the twitter newsfeed and read updates and info without any excessiveness. On Facebook you have to scroll through other people's posts and nonsense, just to sometimes read what you want to read. Depending on how much and how many family members/friends you have on there. You don't have to go on "pages" just to read updates on Twitter (thank God), you can follow who you want and get the updates you want. Plus I get more update info from twitter. On Facebook you mostly just get the top latest news, Twitter you get that and more. Depending on who you choose to follow, you can actually get good news and info you cant even get elsewhere. Which makes Twitter a goldmine for info.

As for posting "on" Twitter, I don't do that. I just follow people. As I previous stated. So therefore I guess I'm not a twit. lol

Do any of the current crop of members use Twitter? I have Yoda, and the official account followed, I think.

Trying to use it more often now, so if anyone wants to follow me - @danielmetcalf95

Started using mine yesterday as well, here it is: https://twitter.com/Lumzxy

not followed a lot of people yet but will follow back all MoFos

Does anyone follow people on there?
i follow chris mcquarrie and that nathan for you guy
but I've been on there for 5 years and I've never had one single interaction with another person.

I've been a member on Twitter since 2009. I mainly use it for resource purposes and information like for my blog and/or movie news. As well as interesting people that I follow who share rare movie pics, info and the like. I follow a few actors and directors as well to get inside information and pics that they only post on twitter as well.

The people that I follow aside from those deep in the industry and such are people I know personally are my friend that I've known for about 15 years, and the founder of BTTF.com/ the BTTF fan club/ insider of all things Back to the Future Stephen Clark

I have an account, but I don't remember what it is. I joined because of a post Aaron made about Steve Martin. I found some recent sports articles written about Jack, saved those, and never went back. I dunno, I find it a little hard to get into. Which is probably why I can't remember my sign in information. I honestly didn't like the way it's set up.

Way back in the day, I really enjoyed My Space. It let you do a hell of a lot more to your page, than any of these do. I'm OK with Facebook, now, but I still hardly do anything there, except for exercise posts, and jokes.

I'm just happy that I'm finally back to a place in my life, where I'm very active, and can't squeeze too much sitting time into my schedule.

Way back in the day, I really enjoyed My Space. It let you do a hell of a lot more to your page, than any of these do.
I had Myspace but it got boring extremely quickly. The only interesting and different thing about it was that you could put up a music player. But there's substitutes for that now elsewhere. Facebook took over and became something of a more social network than Myspace and a place to actually communicate.

Twitter is a more informative social media.

I use it occasionally. Been on there about 4 years and have only made about 100 posts.
Only if it's an important thing I really use it.

@DugMillward (with the capitals) if anyone is interested.

Legend in my own mind
Frequent Tweeter

@Sargy7