The "It" remake

Tools    

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Okay, I looked for the TV It trailer that mirrors the '17 It trailer, and found nothing. I found about four, and they weren't at all similar to the '17 trailer.
I agree. I saw it on Twitter a few days after the trailer dropped. I know someone just took the scenes from the mini-series and tried to sync them to the new trailer but it felt very lazy.

I don't actually wear pants.
I agree. I saw it on Twitter a few days after the trailer dropped. I know someone just took the scenes from the mini-series and tried to sync them to the new trailer but it felt very lazy.
Hooray for gullibility! It's a neat idea (I think?) but it's false.

Political correctness gone mad
Next they'll say it's racist to have Pennywise wearing that white face paint... and it's prejudiced toward red heads to have him with bright red hair.

I blame Brexit.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Political correctness gone mad
Next they'll say it's racist to have Pennywise wearing that white face paint... and it's prejudiced toward red heads to have him with bright red hair.

I blame Brexit.
I'm faux offended by your red hair and white skin comment.

I'm going to put this down to prank marketing, but chatting with Monnom the other day about the outrage caused by Split making all people with mental illness out to be monsters and serial killers I would not be surprised. It's a bloody movie for goodness sake, and it's a remake at that. I think Cam from Modern Family needs to comment as a gay clown.

Hooray for gullibility! It's a neat idea (I think?) but it's false.
But at least we can all agree it's neat.

I think Pennywise should be brown faced, with cornrows.

But then, there'd be uproar with people saying "the film is making out that black people are evil".

No win situation in today's society.
Everything in today's world is offensive to someone... and with social media, everyone thinks they should comment on everything and /or take offense to everything.

I think Pennywise should be brown faced, with cornrows.

But then, there'd be uproar with people saying "the film is making out that black people are evil".

No win situation in today's society.
Everything in today's world is offensive to someone... and with social media, everyone thinks they should comment on everything and /or take offense to everything.
Did Candymn have corn rows? That ctor was soooo good lookin!

Tony Todd... nah, I think he just had a shaved head tbh.

But yeah... if Candyman was made again... there'd undoubtedly be some sort of left-wing outrage political march about how non-Caucasians are all portrayed as serial killers and evil demons in everything on TV and movies ever.

I'm faux offended by your red hair and white skin comment.

I'm going to put this down to prank marketing, but chatting with Monnom the other day about the outrage caused by Split making all people with mental illness out to be monsters and serial killers I would not be surprised. It's a bloody movie for goodness sake, and it's a remake at that. I think Cam from Modern Family needs to comment as a gay clown.
Ha, I'll also wager it's a stunt. However, these days you really can't tell anymore, so there might be a slight chance sh*t's getting real under those circus tents.

I laughed when I first saw it, but then realised it could be real. Send in the clown army.

I can see the headlines now...

Clowns storm Stephen King's IT premier...

They threw pies at several of the cinema's staff, squirted the cast on the red carpet with their squirty flowers and then threw buckets of confetti at the crowd...

During their escape, one of them got stuck at the top of a free-standing ladder, two managed to trip over their own feet and one crashed the getaway car into a pyramid of cardboard boxes.

The trailer was pretty decent. This would probably one of the hardest words to screen adaption ever. Whoever the director is, has his hands full. Pennywise is not a simple man, being, entity. Whatever IT is.

I was not that blown away by the trailer like many were, but it looked decent enough and I'm sort of looking forward to it more now. It's been years since I seen the original with Tim Curry, hoping to revisit soon and do a review for my channel.

It's got that retro Stand By Me vibe. Thanks for posting, MonnoM

I'm liking that this doesn't look your conventional horror movie and that's what Stephen King's IT needs.

The truth is in here
I think it looks way too conventional actually. I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

I actually feel sorry for clowns who just want to entertain and has their business hurt because of this, but God that article is hilarious!

Best quote:

"The ultimate prick in this [IT movie] is that it's going to turn young consumers away from an art form that's sweet and nice and not about the Kardashians and Minecraft."

Really? Really?