Horror movie with aliens

Tools    

I watched it before 2008. Don't remember the plot, but only a few scenes.

The protagonist is a woman who is chased by aliens. She visits her doctor occasionally. One night she returns to her home and lies on the bed. Suddenly, the light bulb starts flickering and the light turns off. She sees some alien faces and starts screaming and probably passes out. She wakes up tied on a table. Several aliens are around her. She starts screaming. One of the aliens puts an injection into her body.

Also remember another scene: the woman is in the store and she talks with her neighbor. Suddenly, she sees a person walking on the street, and the person is carrying a large painting. She looks closely at the painting and sees a small devil in the corner of the canvas. She starts screaming and panicking and she runs out of the store.

Not ringing any bells for me, but you can help your odds if you can fill in a few more details.

Was this film in English?

Can you describe the main character a bit more (approximate age, race, hair color, etc)?

What did the aliens look like?

Do you get the sense this is a more recent film (ie post-2000) or a bit older?

The movie is probably in English, but I'm not completely sure. The main character is a white female, 20-35 years old, I don't remember the hair color. Aliens are gray, looking like the standard depiction (human-like body, big head, large black eyes). Regarding the release date, I'm not sure, but I think it's probably released between 1990 and 2008. Note that any detail may be wrong, as my memory is vague.

Maybe Progeny?

EDIT: Here's a scene where she's restrained and "injected" with something. (WARNING: This is an unedited film on YouTube and it has some nudity in it).

Thank you, that is the correct movie. There is everything, including the scene when Sherry flees the store, but there is no scene with weird creature painted on a large canvas, carried by a person on the street. I don't know why I thought that scene is a part of the movie.

Thank you, that is the correct movie. There is everything, including the scene when Sherry flees the store, but there is no scene with weird creature painted on a large canvas, carried by a person on the street. I don't know why I thought that scene is a part of the movie.
Great!