name that movie.

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
That's never going to be answered. If you could please tell us the answer.

And when you do that try to find out this qoute
"Fortunatly I know how to counter this curse, The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a dringk while listening to a proposal by the man who did the waking."

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

You ready? You look ready.
The one you posted is way to easy.

Pirates of the Carrbiean

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's a - there's a - there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. "
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Shawshank Redemption

This line cracks me up...

"I use the pen, because the pen is mightier than the sword. But you must always keep a sword handy for when the pen fails."

Bowling For Columbine?

"Life is beauiful, really it is, FULL OF BEAUTY and ILLUSIONS, without it YOU WOULD BE DEAD."

Ummm.. I realized that your name is actually a movie when i was reading the google post and started looking up peoples names randomly. Yours happened to be one of them and even tho i haven't seen it i am willing to venture a guess that the quote is from your namesake movie so my guess is Gummo. Since this is a guess i'll let it be a FQ if it turns out being right.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Dejavu. Since you only have 1 post, your guess does not count. Check the rules that I just made up.

Is it Gummo by any chance?

My turn.

The only idea more overused than serial killers is multiple personality.

A novel adaptation.
That's sort of Adaptation, I believe.

"Mizushima, let's go home together."

Um... i Said FQ aka Free Question neways and as far as the current one i got no clue.

A novel adaptation.
This one's not going to be easy, so I'm not really sure how long to leave it up.
I guess I'll give it another day. God forbid I should delay the game.

A novel adaptation.
And it was...
Kon Ichikawa's brilliant The Burmese Harp.

I quoted it from memory, but I figured out that if you were to paste it into google, you'd find a page with the name of the film. Surprised no one cheated and tried.
Someone else go.

'Oh sure Earl, everyone knows about 'em, we just didn't tell you!'

A novel adaptation.
I believe that's Tremors, Reba.

"This tall, good-looking ruffian with blue eyes... he didn't... molest you in any way, did he? ...Well, did he?"
"...Not much."

A novel adaptation.
How To Steal A Million
The tall ruffian was Peter O' Toole, and the lady being questioned was, of course, Audrey Hepburn.

And this is all so depressing.

May The Forks be With Us
well since you didn't make a qoute i will

"I'll write you a note. I'll say that your too well to attend."

"I'll write you a note. I'll say that [you're] too well to attend."
Animal House
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

May The Forks be With Us
well whats the next one holden?

May The Forks be With Us
well we are going to , or at least i am going to revive this thread.

"everything here is open 24 hours a day, i kept waiting for that bar to close and it never closed."

Hey, here's an idea: how about reviving it by answering the quote from before?

"$600?!! It's not even leather!"
You got the price wrong (should be six thousand, not six-hundred), but otherwise that's from Working Girl.