Eisenstein Suggestions?

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
Battleship Potempkin and October: Ten Days That Shook the World are two of the best directed films I have ever seen. Unfortunately, however, the critical discussion around Eisenstein seems to be centered squarely on these two films, meaning that I'm not entirely sure which of his other works I should look into next.

What, other than the above two movies, would you recommend of his? Are there any other movies that feature a Soviet Montage that I should check out (regardless of director)?

Thanks.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Minio, you are being summoned
Thou prayers hath been hearth.

Apart from what already have been said here, I'd also recommend I Am Cuba and Mne dvadtsat let for great cinematography.

As for Soviet Montage, I am not an expert on the topic, but it would be an interesting experience to watch movies of Eisenstein and Vertov chronologically to see how similar yet so different their approach to montage and cinema in general was. Might as well want to check out films of Pudovkin and Dovzhenko, although full of shame and indignity I have to admit I haven't seen any films of these two.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Thanks for all of the suggestions! It looks like I'll be stocked with viewing material for a while.

Man with a Movie Camera is actually already in my watch list, so I will take that as a good sign. The others I will start looking into.

omg,I want to see October,I've always wanted to see a movie about October revoliution.Is it anywhere online?