What's the funniest thing you have ever seen in a movie?

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
So? It can be anything, from a person to a quote, a scene, whatever, a typo in the subtitles, whatever, just flap it out!

For me, it was the quote in Airplane!:

And of course when someone says "that's when ***** hits the fan" and you see this turd being thrown at a ventilator. (excuse me for the vulgar version for the word excrement)

Well, for me Airplane! was the best comedy I have ever seen, so the best jokes come out of that movie for me.

One more quote from "Friends":

Kathy is cutting Chandlers hair..
Kathy: "Wow Chandler, you have really great hair!"
Chandler: "Thanks, I grow it myself"

I almost laughed myself in a coma there

So, share your funniest movie moments with the rest of the MoFo gang!

Greetz
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

I was in my early teens and went to see Mr Hulot's Holiday (which had just come out) with my father. It is a B&W silent film but had the whole cinema rolling in the aisles. I've watched it again a few months back. Still a good comical film, though not to the original degree. I suppose you have to watch it with others who like it too to get that effect.

Another foreign film I liked though I only understood the odd word in it as it was in Spanish, but it is the sort of film you don't need language for to laugh at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_gran_aventura_de_Mortadelo_y_Filem%C3%B3n

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

I'm more into funny lines than funny scenes. The funniest sight jokes were done by the greats of silent comedies--Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, and especially Buster Keaton. But there were some extremely funny scenes in The Great Race, particularly the new twist on the Prisoner of Zenda swordfight and the maniacal pie-throwing scene in the royal pastry kitchen.

I pissed myself when I first saw Scary Movie. I was crying when Ghostface tried to hide under the rug in front of Anna Faris.

So many scenes in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

That line in The Castle when Darryl says "he (son Wayne) gets out after five years and we put him in a laundry room smaller than his cell!" always cracks me up.

update: btw, The Castle is an Australian movie, so I'm not sure many of you would have heard of it. If you get a chance, check it out, it's possibly one of the top 5 funniest movies ever made.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
While this probably isn't the funniest ever, this has had me rolling off my chair laughing. At 1:30 Am.

&feature=PlayList&p=3C64214FADDEE047&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=27

Stay with the blanket!
The whole "Life of Brian", especially "Always look on the bright side of life" song :). "Young Frankenstein"'s How I did it book. Also, that Miscuzi scene from Eurotrip. It never fails to amuse me.

(Oops, English isn't my first language. Mistakes may occur.)

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
One of the greatest lines (not from a movie, from family guy):

Peter: "Don't you worry, Brian, I read a book about this stuff"
Brian: "Are You sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Peter: "Oh yeah..."

The funny thing about my back jules is that its located on my cock

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm sure I saw honey groping Drew Barrymore in multiple films, but they mostly look like those "ghost shots" you hear about, so maybe honey's a modern day invisible man.

I'm sure I saw honey groping Drew Barrymore in multiple films, but they mostly look like those "ghost shots" you hear about, so maybe honey's a modern day invisible man.

I wish. Being an Invisible Man would be cool. Perfect 'superpower' for me.

BTW, are you sure you posted this in the right thread, mark?

Grandmas Boy when the main guy sleeps at his friends house and his friend (who is a fully gown male) has a race car bed meant for kids.

"Dude, your bed is a car"
"Yeah, but its a f*cking sweet car!"

Also basically the whole idea of hotrod. Raising money to save his father... so he can kick his fathers ass.

For some reason I thought of the "Ray – this is Walter" scene in The 'Burbs. Maybe there's a funnier one, but that's still pretty great .

Id have to say the girls shower scene in Porky's, with the trip to the Principals office that was shown right after. I can still remember the physical pain from laughing in the theater throughout that whole 10-15 minute block.