What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You may as well be speaking another language to me
Lol, they're just some programs I use to download stuff . But they're legal... as far as I know.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out why my signature doesn't show up .

Edit: Oh, I can see my signature right now. I don't know how it happened. Now, I have to find another thing to do...

Your signature settings are in your profile matey.

Go to your profile, click 'edit options' in the left side box and you can set the "Signatures shown only once" setting to your preference.
The signature settings option is about two thirds of the way down that page.

I am watching buffy season 1 episode 9 while contemplating if there are better things for me to do. Such as homework? Cook dinner? fold clothes, and oh I don't know maybe get things ready for tomorrow? Nah.

Your signature settings are in your profile matey.

Go to your profile, click 'edit options' in the left side box and you can set the "Signatures shown only once" setting to your preference.
The signature settings option is about two thirds of the way down that page.
Thank you. I clicked "No" in that option. But I still can't see my signature when I visit the threads I opened in "Movie Questions" section. It's not important though .

Prestige, may I ask you....what do you do for workouts?

Weights, Jogging, bike, swimming and so on!
Mostly weights, mate. My goal during these 6 weeks was to build up pure strength and reduce cardio and such. I only jog for 10 mins prior to using weights as a way to warm up. But now i'm probably going to implement more cardio training and swim more often.

You training, too?

I'm watching the Queen going down the Thames. Kate looked pretty stylish.
It was fabulous, pity about the rain! and it was too windy and cold for the Queen to sit on her boat throne!

I am currently waiting for class to start. I want this day to end, I started it out so crummy!

I live in WA and go to a community college and it's actually different than some of the universities. We are supposed to be in school until June 20th. Then I never have to go back! Unless I want to go into nursing, which I'm still thinking about.

Lol I want to draw blood and help revive people.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Cooked up a big piece of greasy supermarket kielbasa and now I feel cheap, ashamed, and a bit queasy...

It was fabulous, pity about the rain! and it was too windy and cold for the Queen to sit on her boat throne!
Thats England

I live in WA and go to a community college and it's actually different than some of the universities. We are supposed to be in school until June 20th. Then I never have to go back! Unless I want to go into nursing, which I'm still thinking about.

Lol I want to draw blood and help revive people.
Gabriella, it's great you're doing this and this isn't a knock on you at all

Mostly weights, mate. My goal during these 6 weeks was to build up pure strength and reduce cardio and such. I only jog for 10 mins prior to using weights as a way to warm up. But now i'm probably going to implement more cardio training and swim more often.

You training, too?
Yes I am.

I've stepped it up at the moment. For example: Say I'm doing Lats, I do a set of 10 reps and straight away I'll do sit ups, then I'll do Lats again....no break. Then Hamstrings, then triceps I'll do that for 45 minutes and then jog for 15 minutes and stretch for 8 minutes.

Gabriella, it's great you're doing this and this isn't a knock on you at all

Psssh whatever lol. I'm smart you big jerk!

Okay Okay...don't get your panties in a knot

Oh well they already are. Just Kidding! Lol.

Yes I am.

I've stepped it up at the moment. For example: Say I'm doing Lats, I do a set of 10 reps and straight away I'll do sit ups, then I'll do Lats again....no break. Then Hamstrings, then triceps I'll do that for 45 minutes and then jog for 15 minutes and stretch for 8 minutes.
Yeah, that's kind of the Mike Mentzer upper body routine, straight through with no rest in between sets and no pauses. I go straight trough for one hour and then jump on the elyptic machine for more cardio and legs for the next hour. After that I swimm 30 minutes spend another hour in the wet sauna with a few drops of eucalyptic oil. The other day a bunc of Brazilians came in from the BJJ WORLd Championships in Long Beach and I could see them eyeballing me and wondering who the hell I was. I guess I should feel flattered when one of them came up with his girlfriend and asked me I was was training for the UFC. I would have felt better, if his girlfriend came up to me alone. She was a stone cold fox ( and a 6 time BJJ World champion to boot )

It a bit cold at the moment to swim, though, sometimes I do it.