What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Me and my boyfriend went last night to see Sideways again. About halfway through the movie I started to hear a tiny redition of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. A cell phone. Immediately I sat up and started glaring at the people closest to me, daring the culprit to answer the cell phone they didn't have the decency to turn off....to find them glaring back at me! I looked down and saw my purse glowing.

Oops.

I saw cursed last night. It was so bad it was actually funny. One example of this would be:

WARNING: "cursed" spoilers below
Where the werewolf gave the girl the middle finger after she insulted it.

Skiny White Film Fan
Constantine, It was good and I useually hate these films.

Coach Carter - It was a good movie and I enjoyed the fact that it focused on no specific characters apart from the fact that Sam Jackson got most of the screen time.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
wanted to see hide and seek but i hate trying to get into R rated movies. damn i wish i was 2 years older
heh heh. minors

I really really really recommend Million Dollar Baby. I know it's not a popular movie on this forum (None the less however, never rated "a movie less than good" here) but it's one of those movie that'll leave you with an impression that'll keep making you think. To give you an idea about what kind of movie it is, I'll just say it's about boxing. It's however nothing, I repeat, nothing like Rocky in any way, what-so-ever. Also, there are many parts to the story that aren't shown visually that you have to put together yourself in your own mind through evidence and observation. It's a great movie. I just loved it.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Million Dollar baby I was very upset with the ending
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I really really really recommend Million Dollar Baby. I know it's not a popular movie on this forum.
I don't remember anyone saying they didn't like it.

Last movie I saw was Hitch.

Viddy well little brother
Meet the fockers...waste of time!

Last movie I saw in theatres was Constantine, good stylish action/ horror with good special effects and an effective cast. Satan, the angels, racheal weisz, it all worked for me, even Keanus presence didn't bother or detract my level of interest. Recommended

The last movie I have seen at the movies was Constantine. I think that it was a great movie. One of the best movies out there right now. The whole story line was interesting and intriguing. The CGI and action sceens were finominal. Over all a great movie!

Million dollar baby 10/10

Neutral Milk Hotel
Million Dollar Baby ending sucked

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I really really really recommend Million Dollar Baby. I know it's not a popular movie on this forum (None the less however, never rated "a movie less than good" here) but it's one of those movie that'll leave you with an impression that'll keep making you think. To give you an idea about what kind of movie it is, I'll just say it's about boxing. It's however nothing, I repeat, nothing like Rocky in any way, what-so-ever. Also, there are many parts to the story that aren't shown visually that you have to put together yourself in your own mind through evidence and observation. It's a great movie. I just loved it.
I agree. This was the movie I last saw at the theatre and I definately think that the Oscars were evenly distributed on this one. Yes, the movie is about boxing but its not really central to the picture like other boxing films. The epicentre of the film is the father-daughter relationship between Clint Eastwood and Hillary Swank. (they're not actually father and daughter just in the stylistic sense) Its a beatiful, emotional film and yes, the ending is very upsetting. I think I cried for just about the entire second half of the movie, i managed to compose myself to walk out of the cinema but then the tears flooded back as soon as I got in the car. Brilliantly directed as well. 10/10

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Million Dollar Baby ending sucked
No, it did not sir. The ending tacking a current hot issue in a way that showed both sides of the argument and the way the characters responded to the situation made them seem much more real. This ending put a new twist on the typical sports movie and boosted the film up from good ( although cliched ) to great.

this weekend i went to the movies
\/ \/ \/
Be Cool
The Jacket
Hitch
Man of the House
The Pacifier
being the last