MoFo Outdoor Thread

Tools    

I'm more distracted by the paddling bimbo in the hat in the background.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
For all you perverted male members of this forum!!!

On behalf of all the perverted male members of this forum...thank you!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Nostromo, I love you. Don't tell Tatty, or anyone else I've said that to!

This is a wonderful idea. I was just wondering the other day, while I was outside doing one of my many favorite hobbies, "Is there a thread on MoFo for the other things we people do in their lives. The getting out and doing them hobbies. Thank you very much!

I was out gardening on that day. I have many flower gardens. I also grow a lot of my own food. Then of course, there's my pond. There is a stream that goes up the hill, and around the garage a bit, but I'll have to snap some of those later. For now I am posting repeats.

First, here is the only photo I can find right now of my flowers. I have several, so I'll load more later. I started posting this 3 minutes after your thread went up, and this is how long it has taken me to find these.

I also love photography. I haven't done this in a long time, though. I will again, of course. I just need a new camera. I've had two broken zoom lenses now, on my old Cannon T70. Yep, an old camera.

OK, here is the Zoo . . .

Here is up in Gatlinburg . . .

Here is my sky . . .

I haven't stepped outside since watching Beetlejuice and Tremors as a kid. Too many giant sandworms waiting to eat me.

My dog "makes me" go out several times a day... For walks and just being in the garden or whatever. And I just took a run today in the nice and warm weather, so yeah... I would say I'm pretty actively outdoors. Oh, and I wrote my danish review of the new Avengers film outside as well.

Rollerskates though? I suck at those.

I haven't stepped outside since watching Beetlejuice and Tremors as a kid. Too many giant sandworms waiting to eat me.

You really need to be careful of those Spice Sand worms too

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Nice hat. I bet she has a great personality!
(I don't see anything perverted about this)

I haven't rollerskated in over 20 years. The only rink around here closed down, along with any other social activities.. Hell, our theaters, rental stores, book stores, etc., have already closed - because we need more pharmacies and wal-marts

Speaking of the outdoors, we had snow today! Low of 30 degrees. Horrible.

Isn't Nostromo just becoming the new me?
the one thing i want to be is creative. As Sexy is the most creative MoFo, this is a compliment to me

Making new threads is like the gasoline that keeps MoFo's engine running, or something like that

Faptasti- I mean Fantastic!

the next outside thingamajig is

suntanning!

don't forget sunscreen

people are usually busy with energy we can make or find here like cars, and gasoline, tv and computers, and technology, airplanes and fancy gadgets, and yada yada yada. But the biggest ball of energy is right up there in the sky

the sun!

a bigger hero than mickey mouse, george washington, rocky balboa, charles darwin, gandhi, arnold schwarzenegger, the Buddha, and bugs bunny all put together.

sorry Bugs, you're close

My outdoor hobby is mountain bike riding, keeps me fit and healthy and i get lots of fresh air out in the country. I've learnt how to do my own bike repairs incase the worst happens. It's great fun with a decent bike. I rock climb occasionally and dry-ski too.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My outdoor hobby is mountain bike riding, keeps me fit and healthy and i get lots of fresh air out in the country. I've learnt how to do my own bike repairs incase the worst happens. It's great fun with a decent bike. I rock climb occasionally and dry-ski too.
I cycled around India last time I went. Great way to see a country like that.

Not any more but used to

Not fun with a long ponytail, lemme tell ya.

and back to cycling

Now I just walk and ply with pooches and

Thinking of taking up