Greetings

Tools    

Hello, everyone!

I joined the forums here two weeks ago but haven't officially introduced myself yet. I've developed a strong interest in movies and how they're made over the past year, so I figured I'd probably enjoy a site like this. I enjoy watching most genres of movies, although I don't particularly like horror films. I live in St. Cloud, Minnesota, one hour northwest of Minneapolis. Some of my other hobbies including watching lots of sports (especially hockey and football), being a weather geek, and visiting theme parks during the summer. Looking forward to participating here!

Welcome FM19! It's always good to have new people!

We have a lot of fun and unique group actives here, song tournaments, movie watching hall of fames, and more. So grab yourself an avatar so we can recognize you and join in and have fun

I enjoy watching most genres of movies, although I don't particularly like horror films.
I'm not a fan of slasher/gore horror either. Do you like older horror films like The Birds, or 1930s horror like Frankenstein...how about psychological horror like Psycho?

I live in St. Cloud, Minnesota, one hour northwest of Minneapolis.
Ahhh cool, or should I say cold! at this time of the year. Minneapolis is the home of Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore show)

Welcome FM19! It must be cold up there in Minnesota. BTW, I'm a Vikings fan!

Welcome to the forum buddy! have fun here