Amy Berg's new documentary on Hollywood child sex abuse

Tools    

Amy Berg released a documentary on child sexual abuse on Nov. 14th. It's an expose called "An Open Secret" that's having a really hard time getting picked up for distribution. Interestingly it's about child sexual abuse against young male actors, not female. Bryan Singer (director of X-Men and The Usual Suspects) really takes a hit in this movie, as does Leo DiCaprio's childhood manager. Roman Polanski's name is mentioned although I haven't heard whether the movie discusses Woody Allen. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this movie or if anyone has managed to see it.
http://pagesix.com/2014/11/17/amy-be...e-documentary/

I am the Watcher in the Night
Well I think I heard a bit about the movie but more to do with Singer, I was talking to someone who actually spent some time on sets in Hollywood and worked there for a while (behind the scenes) and they said that most directors have toy boys/girls, pretty little things that hang around set, feeding their egos and etc etc etc. It seemed to me, from the way that person spoke, that these things are quite common place nowadays...or maybe they always have been.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Well I think I heard a bit about the movie but more to do with Singer, I was talking to someone who actually spent some time on sets in Hollywood and worked there for a while (behind the scenes) and they said that most directors have toy boys/girls, pretty little things that hang around set, feeding their egos and etc etc etc. It seemed to me, from the way that person spoke, that these things are quite common place nowadays...or maybe they always have been.
That's deeply troubling.