My Favorite Movie Teachers

Tools    

Yah, Mr Hand was great. The only one i can think of off the top of my head that i would have had here is Adrien Brody's character in Detachment like Derek mentioned earlier.

That's how Viola Davis referred to Denzel during her Oscar acceptance speech, did you see that?
I didn't watch the Oscars - maybe I can find a clip on YouTube.

Reps on Mr. Hand - he always makes me hungry for pizza!

I didn't watch the Oscars - maybe I can find a clip on YouTube.

Reps on Mr. Hand - he always makes me hungry for pizza!
Yes, just go to you tube and type in "Viola Davis Acceptance Speech" - It was the best acceptance speech of the night.

Yah, Mr Hand was great. The only one i can think of off the top of my head that i would have had here is Adrien Brody's character in Detachment like Derek mentioned earlier.
I was threatened to have Detachment on this list early on, but I've never seen it.

Congrats on finishing your list, Gideon. An excellent choice for #1. Despite that, no Drew, so null and void.

I was threatened to have Detachment on this list early on, but I've never seen it.
Adrien Brody is amazing and the movie is amazing as well you should check it out