The WTF Thread

Tools    

The guy contributed so much to science, but it was all a waste of time since he couldn't get some.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

You cant have a WTF thread cause I already made one a couple years ago.

Actually Im kidding. Gotcha

Here's a total mind f**k - a woman in England who suffered a terrible migraine - wakes up with a Chinese accent - read the story. Its called foreign accent syndrome. Now I'd call that WT(f**king)F.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...se-accent.html

I heard about that one. She had a mild stroke or passed out and went into a coma or something like that and when she woke up she "soundeh like a Chinee womah speakerin Ingerish".

I've heard about that condition before. It makes me wonder if I could have foreign accents in me that could come out.

This one's a little outdated because of the "I'm Feeling Lucky" feature, but just type it in and click on the first result. I've spent about 5 minutes playing with this.

Fashion?????

I'll never understand it.

The feet shoes and that hairstyle are awesome.

THE BACK THING... with the ribbon... Anti-Christ.

5 Bizarre Ways Brain Scans Can Predict the Future

Quick, what are brain scans used for? Finding stuff like cancer right? Not anymore! Well, actually yes, still that -- but Science has also found a whole bunch of ways to use brain scans to predict awesomely, worryingly, creepily specific things about your future! Now serious men in lab coats can slap a machine on your head and predict stuff like what products you'll buy, which tests you'll fail in class and even how likely you are to be a raging drunk. It's the future!