Ideas, please.

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm hosting a Golden Globes viewing party next weekend and I'm stuck for theme food/drinks. I've got airline sized liquor bottles to represent Up In the Air, I've got a blue martini recipe to mix for Avatar, and mini chocolate croissants for It's Complicated, but I'm kinda stuck for anything else. How do you find anything to serve for The Hurt Locker, Inglourious Basterds, or Precious?

Any ideas to help me would be welcome. And if your in So. Cal and want to come over, please feel free! PM me for the address.

Johann von Goethe

I haven't seen The Hurt Locker yet but isn't it about a bomb squad? What about some type of smoked sausage made to look like a bomb... you could use some twine and even a real clock on the side if you wanted to... not sure what to use for the fuse though... anyone? I thought about using Swiss roll cake first but then thought the sausage might be more fitting for a bomb...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
Great ideas, everyone, thanks! We have a little European shopping area over in Torrance called Alpine Village, and I'm sure they'll have streudel and wursts.