Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

We got hot hot hot. Love it.

Yes. That's Canada for you, eh?
I chatted with a very nice man today. Originally from Newfoundland. Which would explain why his dogs are always Newfies. His current “puppy” weighs only 160lbs.

Fabulous weather today. Exactly what I dream of for 6 months of the year. 88 degrees, feels like 92 degrees.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
It´s hot.
Way too hot.
36 degrees.
I hate the heat.
I hate the sun.
I hate the summer.
I hate people who love the sun.
I hate people who love the heat.
I hate my country.
I hate the politicians here.
I hate it when i hate things.

But everything is totally fine when it´s finally winter again!

Absolutely pissing it with rain.
I am jealous.

We got hot hot hot. Love it.
Don´t feed the Troll!

We have this outdoor shed which gets really hot as it doesn't have any vents...It's like a 'sweatbox' that you see in prison movies, think Cool Hand Luke. So I wanted to know how hot it was? I stuck a thermometer in there...it was 122 degrees! I stood there for a minute in that shed at 122 degrees....I could hardly breath the air was so hot and it felt heavy like this hot heavy blanket, which was all around.

Balls
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

A relatively cool August for northern Connecticut. We never even put our AC unit in this year which is the first time ever. A table fan has been adequate as & when needed. Don’t get me wrong: the weather this summer has been fine, but can’t say it’s been sweltering like it usually is.