"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

What an excellent day for an exorcism
I hate stepping into something like a game thread as a moderator, but this doesn't sound like something that's going to be worked out amicably.
Well...... I did offer him a truce, but he rejected it. ........And the offer still stands.

1) Not technically requiring people to always post another entry, BUT
2) Strongly encouraging that anyone participating regularly at least occasionally post something new, since it's a collaborative effort.

That sound reasonable to everyone?
Sounds reasonable.

But just so you know, since participating in the game threads, I have posted something new about a third of my total correct guesses. But if you think that's not occasional enough, I'm good with increasing the frequency.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Alright, let's draw the line there on the criticism, at least.

I hate stepping into something like a game thread as a moderator, but this doesn't sound like something that's going to be worked out amicably. So here's where I come down on the edge case stuff:

1) Not technically requiring people to always post another entry, BUT
2) Strongly encouraging that anyone participating regularly at least occasionally post something new, since it's a collaborative effort.

That sound reasonable to everyone?

I mentioned this on a different game thread, but I just want to mention it here as well just in case anyone thinks that I'm avoiding posting when I say "OPEN FLOOR".

The reason that I say "OPEN FLOOR" when I answer a game thread is because I'm usually online late at night when most people aren't here, and I won't know if my answer is correct until the next night when I come back online.

I didn't think it was fair to stall the game by making people wait for me, so I declare "OPEN FLOOR". If you want to wait for me, I'll post when I come back online, but if you don't want to wait for me, I'm giving everyone permission to skip my turn and allow the game to continue.

NEXT:

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I mentioned this on a different game thread, but I just want to mention it here as well just in case anyone thinks that I'm avoiding posting when I say "OPEN FLOOR".

The reason that I say "OPEN FLOOR" when I answer a game thread is because I'm usually online late at night when most people aren't here, and I won't know if my answer is correct until the next night when I come back online.

I didn't think it was fair to stall the game by making people wait for me, so I declare "OPEN FLOOR". If you want to wait for me, I'll post when I come back online, but if you don't want to wait for me, I'm giving everyone permission to skip my turn and allow the game to continue.
Don't concern yourself over it. You shouldn't have to justify yourself. It's never been an issue before how many times one called open floor until one single member made an issue of it yesterday. Just have fun and move on.

Don't concern yourself over it. You shouldn't have to justify yourself. It's never been an issue before how many times one called open floor until one single member made an issue of it yesterday. Just have fun and move on.
Maybe this will be helpful: Holden was also criticized for posting Open Floor too many times in the past, so it's nothing personal against you. People just don't like it when someone eats all the food at a potluck picnic, but didn't bother to bring any snacks for the others. Also you should know that in the past all the regulars have argued among themselves. It just happens. We're all good people in our own way.

I call Open Floor too, in my case I work and have only minutes before going back to work, so if I posted the next one I wouldn't be around to answer questions which wouldn't be fair to the other people. But I do try to post photo clues when I can. I would encourage you to try and post some photo clues too when it's your turn. If we have common courtesy then the game goes well. Of course there's always speed bumps in the road of life, not big deal, I say lets make lemonade

I would encourage you to try and post some photo clues too when it's your turn. If we have common courtesy then the game goes well.
As I already said, I have occasionally posted something new - a third of my total correct guesses since playing the game, I posted something new, but apparently that wasn't occasional enough for the member quoted below. People just need to learn to let things go. Just let it go.

Red Sparrow

Next: