What was the first film you cried at?

Tools    

The Future Ed Wood
you never cried at the green mile? life is beautiful?

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Lets put a smile on that block
Your right cryings not a manly thing to do.........Its a HUMAN thing to do!
I like having a good cry. Gets a lot of ***** out of your sustem. "Green Mile" i bawled my eyes out. And "Pay it Forward".

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Oooh I think it was One Flew Over Cuckoos Nest...

Enemies are so stimulating.
SPOILER!!!!!!!

one flew over the cuckoos nest suprised me so much. i thought it was going to be happy at the end but it so wasnt. still a wicked film though and jack nicholson was as good as he always is. i love the bit when he trys to pick up that massive sink so he can throw it out the window. lol he just seemed convinced that he would be able to lift it and its so obvious he cant.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The Future Ed Wood
after i watched that film i finally got all the references to it in the simpsons

I HAVE to see that film. Mr Nicholson is in the top five of my all favourite actors. isnt "girl interupted" a remake of "One flew over the Cookoos nest"?

No, it isn't.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
No, it isn't.
wow holden pike, bit of a short answer there, hope i didnt offend i had heard from somehwre that it was a remake or it was very similar. Actually i think i may have heard that from sisboombah?......oh dear.

i never said it was a remake. you made that up yourself. i may have said it is similar but only coz its based in a mental institution.

Bambi...

Did they have to kill his mother? Really? I was freaked out for months that someone was going to kill my mother. Then I had a period where I wished like hell someone would

Now I'm back to hoping she'll live forever.

Viven de largo todas las madres !!

The first time that i can remember crying was at Terminator 2 when terminator gets lowered into the hot stuff. That was so sad.

Originally posted by blibblobblib
Now now sisboombah, no need to get tetchy. i dont make things up.
no but maybe you got the wrong end of the stick coz i know that i did not say it was a remake.

Gosh, I've cried at so many movies, I can't remember which was my first! I know the LAST one I cried at was A Walk to Remember, but the first? I think it was Homeward Bound. The ending had me choked up, until I realized no one really died. Oh, and I cried at nearly all the Disney movies I saw when I was itty bitty. I was an overly sensitive child.

Um i think the first film i can really remember crying at was the Neverending story. You know the bit when the boy is goin thru the mud and his horse dies. Some things like that hit u hard when u were ickle. But heres a list of the films i remember crying at all the time

1. Top Gun (when Goose Dies!! That actually hurt my throat!)
2. Moulin Rouge (when Ewan cries it just kills me)
3. My Girl ("Where are his glasses? He cant see without his glasses!")
4. Watership Down (it was also quite scary for a youngster!)
5. Pay it forward
6. Titanic (i really didnt want to but it did get me!)
7.From Hell (I love Johnny Depp and when he died just killed me. "Sleep now my prince")
8. Pearl Harbour (I also love Josh hartnett! Im such a girl)

Um i think the first film i can really remember crying at was the Neverending story. You know the bit when the boy is goin thru the mud and his horse dies.
No! I forgot all about that one! I love The Neverending Story, and that part had me choked up, too.

Originally posted by MeSharona
Um i think the first film i can really remember crying at was the Neverending story. You know the bit when the boy is goin thru the mud and his horse dies. Some things like that hit u hard when u were ickle.

3. My Girl ("Where are his glasses? He cant see without his glasses!")
4. Watership Down (it was also quite scary for a youngster!)
My GOD WOMAN! Those films i totally forgot. The neverending story you are so right about. its really weird how things like that really get to you when your young isnt? i remember that bit being so sad. His poor horse...just sinks away.... and WATER SHIP DONW! ....... That freaks me out now if i watch that. its horrble. i probably cried through fear with that one. When they all die and get that mixamatosis or wotever they die from. yuk.

But your shining moment MeSharona has got to be your My Girl qoute. i nearley started crying when i read that! that bits soooo sad! i HAVE to watch that film right now. i havnt seen it in ages and ages and totally forgot about that bit. Wicked list, id be proud to have cried at all of em'!

I watched a documentary on September 11th yesterday on channel four (only in the uk) and i cried four times! it was only on for an hour and a half and thats the most ive ever cried in one sitting!

Actually u guys in the US may have seen it too. Was done by HBO called something like "New York: A memorial".
So sad...