8 votes. You may not vote on this poll

hi

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I put down Spiderman as my vote.

X2 comes in a very close second.

Hulk is awesome.

X-Men was frickin cool

Daredevil was entertaining.

You left out such classics as Batman, Batman Returns, Superman, Superman 2, The Crow, and other graphic novels like Road to Perdition, Ghost World, not to mention countless others I'd put above Daredevil and some of the others on you're list.

I had to go with X2 ... but I had trouble deciding between it and Spiderman... That opening scene in X-2 was just so cool though… If you had listed The Crow... it would have gotten my vote...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Crow is awesome.

I must become Caligari..!
The Crow is THE Best comic book adaptaion EVER, as well as the best Gothic Film Ever.

The Crow A+
Batman Returns A+
Batman A
Spiderman A-
Batman B+ 66 Version
Superman B-
HULK C+
Batman & Robin C
Batman Forever C-
X-Men D+
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I dunno....I do love Batman a whole lot....I think Batman is the better of the two movies, and The Crow is the better of the two adaptations.

I must become Caligari..!
It was quite hard for me to chosse. that choice is just on how i feel now, Batman (Returns is just a bit better) was my favrouite film for about 6 years (ages 7 to 13), But at the momant i just seem to like The Crow a little bit better

I know what you mean. I love those gothic superhero movies!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
X2 got my vote with X1 coming a close second, followed by Spiderman. I didn't really like Hulk or Daredevil.

Ah yes. Welcome to the forum Knoxville.

Hi
ghost world was really good.
but for superheroes..It is..
so close for me between Spiderman and Daredevil but because of Colin Farrell as Bullseye who i think edges out Dafoe. I'd have to go with Daredevil. Even though it was cheesy at times it still had that 'feeling' that entertained me.

Hi
Originally Posted by Hondo333
Batman & Robin C
Batman Forever C-
X-Men D+

AHhh D+? I at least thought it would beat out the two later batman movies.

Me too. I thought X-Men was good.

I thought Daredevil was slightly weaker than most Superhero movies (not bad as in Batman & Robin), but it was very entertaining. And as for Dafoe or Colin Farrell, Dafoe would mop the floor with Bullseye. Easily. (MCD was a much better villian as Kingpin IMO)

well am doin it in rounds u see am doin the most recent comic book ilm then im doin classics then the 2 winners will go head to head

Ok then.

Movie Explorer
Here's my list.

1. The Crow
2. Batman
3. Darkman
4. Blade
5. Spider-Man
6. Superman
7. The Hulk
8. Daredevil
9. Spawn
10. X-Men

after that, I rank Captain America, Black Mask, Wonder Woman and all those old comic book superhero movies in no particular order.

As for non-superhero comic book adaptations, I don't really know any lol.