Grossest Movie You've Seen

Tools    

For me, it would have to be Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead. There's a bathroom scene in this film in which there's probably as much fecal matter as there was blood in the lawnmower scene from Dead Alive.
Dead Alive is a close second for the custard scene.
Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever is in third for the guy whose naughty bits get infected. Hate on that movie all you want, but I'm sure we can all agree that the penis shot was disgusting.

I've heard many people name one of the Human Centipede films as the grossest movie. I don't plan on seeing either of them, but that's not because of the gross-out factor. The whole concept of them just sounds stupid to me.

What's the grossest film you've ever watched?

Now that you mention it, the grossest movie I've seen is probably The Human Centipede part 2. I've seen Dead Alive and Cabin Fever 2 and they don't compare IMO.

Let the night air cool you off
Having yet to see Salo or anything by John Waters, I would I have to go with A Serbian Film. It's the only film where I didn't like it because I was actually sickened by what I saw. It's been a few years since the viewing, and I've been even more desensitized since then though. If I saw it again, it probably wouldn't have the same effect on me.

The custard scene in Dead Alive is really gross as Joe mentioned as well.

I heard "A Serbian film" is quite disgusting.

Tokyo Gore Police is the goriest movie I have ever seen by far. But it's comical.

A Serbian Film is beyond gross.

Evil Aliens is double gross. Especially where this one guy gets his butt-hole reamed out with a foot long inch and a half drill.

Evil Aliens is double gross. Especially where this one guy gets his butt-hole reamed out with a foot long inch and a half drill.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pretty sick film. Wanted to see it, but never really got around it. Maybe now it is the time?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I just remembered The ABCs of Death. For the X and Y portions >.<

Crazy movie. Beautiful B&W photography, a legit film noir but gross and kinky.
I just bought that film last weekend.