MoFo quiz league

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Let me just check Google.

Carlisle. You?

Lancaster.

I've updated the Week Three table, guys. The Rodent starting to build a lead with Holden close behind him.

Week Four's ten questions:

1. Which film was based upon the life of newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst?

2. Who directed the 1993 film Falling Down?

3. Who voiced Gill in the film Finding Nemo?

4. Mark Wahlberg was nominated in the Best Supporting Actor Oscar category for a role in which 2006 film?

5. Who hosted the 76th Academy Awards, held in 2004 at the Kodak Theatre?

6. Name any of the three films adapted from Dennis Lehane novels.

7. Name the film from its IMDb synopsis: Eight years after the Joker's reign of anarchy, the Dark Knight must return to defend Gotham City against the enigmatic jewel thief Catwoman and the ruthless mercenary Bane as the city teeters on the brink of complete annihilation.

8. Which actor is linked by the following roles: Owen Legate, Jay Gatsby, Bob Woodward?

9. Which director is linked by the following films: Stripes, Ghostbusters, Kindergarten Cop?

10. In what year was Dirty Harry released?

I've updated the table. Only four entries this week.

Week Five questions:

1. Chronologically, which Hitchcock film follows The Wrong Man and Vertigo in terms of those he directed?

2. In what year was Monty Python and the Holy Grail released?

3. Which writer did the late Philip Seymour Hoffman portray in a 2005 film?

4. Which film marked Clint Eastwood's directorial debut?

5. Which actor links the following roles: William Blake, Mort Rainey, John Dillinger?

6. Which director links the following films: Moonrise Kingdom, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Fantastic Mr. Fox?

7. Who composed the music for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

8. In which US city is the 2007 film Gone Baby Gone set?

9. Which 2012 film centres around the Iran hostage crisis?

10. What relation is Talia Shire to Francis Ford Coppola?

Good luck!

OK, so five weeks done. How do people want this to progress? Anyone have any suggestions? I'm happy to continue the current format if that's what people are happy doing. Equally I'm happy to change it if people so desire.