Big bear is here

Tools    

The Bear with the Funk
hey all out there reading this. Im pappa bear, or just bear. Just to start this sha-bang right i just want to say i hope to talk about every movie i know and any others i dont yet know with all of you fine folks. Im not that big of a jack-ass as my wrting would aloow you to think.

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Pappa Bear. Welcome to MoFo.

Is there a Mama Bear and a Baby Bear in your life?
Where are you from?
What types of movies do you like?

He likes The Edge, I'm sure of it. Welcome Home Mr. Bear. Any relation to Bearzilla?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hi and welcome...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

The Bear with the Funk
im pretty much the baby bear, and as for the mamma bear....she is a nasty mamma. Hated the Edge, cant a bear in this day and age kill and eat a few people without getting put down by the man? Straight out im a Tarantino man, so you know right there what im in to. Love independant/foregin films. Huge fan of Leon: The Professional, not "The Profesional" which to me is just not right. As time goes by im sure you'll see what other films do it for me. And i also love to write and direct (small time video camera stuff)

PS
Me and Bearzilla dont talk much after...the incendent

Hi Papa Bear and welcome to MoFo... have fun posting...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Pappa Bear
Hated the Edge, cant a bear in this day and age kill and eat a few people without getting put down by the man?
PS
Me and Bearzilla dont talk much after...the incendent
Funny stuff. I'll be the first to award you some rep points. Stick around man, you'll fit in nicely around here.

The Bear with the Funk
i remember to do that. and if any of you feel the need to call me Big Pappa Bear...i wont abject

Yeah, sure, but can you dance?

Dance, bechance, to glance askance
Dance, perchance, to step enhance
to rattle bone, as blown leaves bemoan
and skitter on the wind...

There, I wrote you a poimy.

Don't ever say Toose did nothing for you, you damn bear.

How many big, scary, hairy creatures are going to join MoFo?! King Kong... now Pappa Bear... who's next?! Sandy Allen, the tallest woman in the world?

[IMG]http://drs.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=%22Sandy+Allen%22/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0759681058.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/IMG]

I heard on the grapevine Cousin 'It' was thinking of joining..... keep it real jas'

WELCOME bear, for the first time, i really have no idea how to welcome someone, what do you say to a person called bear?

The Bear with the Funk
Toose thanks. & all of you made me feel like i can do anything reading these things....well i guess im limited to this computer but eh. And as long as no one makes any yogi or boo boo wise cracks, its all gooood Naisy.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Hi there Papa Bear, pleased to have you on board.