B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Well this does fit the bill, though in a different mold. While Humanoids was more of a creature feature, this is a gore film. So certain things are not really that high in priority. Like acting and realistic dialogue. But the guy playing the villain Ramses was kinda over the top in a fun way. And half the characters are idiots! This kinds of flicks are more to shock and gross out the audience. And there are plenty of those kinds of scenes. Ranging from kinda tame to blood filled. And while I have seen more violent and gory scenes in flicks like The Evil Dead, this still has plenty of blood for those who like those practical kind of effects. But they are of a much lower quality then other horror movies. But some of the lines are unintentionally funny. But I admit I am not a big fan.

Delightful crap! I liked how they have multiple segments each with it's own director for each challenge. Each has their own charm to it. But the overall movie is pretty ridiculous. Then again this was still a fun flick. It is also the movie that Adam from Myth Busters gets the line "I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

Well this does fit the bill, though in a different mold. While Humanoids was more of a creature feature, this is a gore film. So certain things are not really that high in priority. Like acting and realistic dialogue. But the guy playing the villain Ramses was kinda over the top in a fun way. And half the characters are idiots! This kinds of flicks are more to shock and gross out the audience. And there are plenty of those kinds of scenes. Ranging from kinda tame to blood filled. And while I have seen more violent and gory scenes in flicks like The Evil Dead, this still has plenty of blood for those who like those practical kind of effects. But they are of a much lower quality then other horror movies. But some of the lines are unintentionally funny. But I admit I am not a big fan.

Shame Guns, I find Blood Feast to be the most "delightful crap".

Now I feel bad, like this is another case where I should have nominated something different. Thanks Guns.

As soon as I get another hour or so into Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI, I'll put the movie on. And I have beer, so that's going to make ot it (cell phone + beer = 9 billion typos) even better!

Blood Feast

I liked this more than when I watched it many years ago. I remembered it as a bit more campy, but this time around I thought it was pretty morbid. Sure it has bad acting and all of that, but that's the kind of stuff that will be the norm in this Hall of Fame. It's a great nomination because it's a groundbreaking, must see film for people like us, and it's also fun to watch. Hot girls too.

Verdict: Good

No it isn't, Swan. These people are idiots. Blood Feast is ****ing great and you know it.
True.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
so we constantly wondered who would get raped by the humanoids while watching.
Wow, that line made me laugh.

I haven't wondered that yet, but I've been wondering who's going to die...

Edit: Although now after reading that I'm wondering about it...

I actually liked that chick, Jerry's girlfriend. I hope she's still alive after getting raped. (edit: but my suspicion is they get raped to death) I like the native guy, Jonny, he's cool.

Some of the acting is so cheesy I burst out laughing.

When rape seems funny you know you're not normal. Or the movie is f*cked up.

When rape seems funny you know you're not normal. Or the movie is f*cked up.
No I wasn't referring to the rape as funny... (edit:I guess you weren't refering to me)

Oh dang, I was just thinking Jonny's girlfriend was the cutest chick in the movie so far, and she just died... Crap... I wanted to see more of her. I liked her. Dang.

Humanoids from the Deep

Hilarious cheesy acting, violence, and nudity, Humanoids was an ideal horror b-movie. Monsters were killing people left, right, and center. Attractive women were getting raped by monsters, the town was burning, it was total chaos. I had a fun time watching it. I wish a few characters had been made at least a little better use of, but overall it was pretty entertaining.

Who wants to watch and at the same time comment Ilsa, the wicked warden, today?!