Bruce Willis in the role of psychologist...?

Tools    

Hello! I'll try to ask the question differently.

Bruce Willis plays in this movie. He said the Negro, that he became so cruel, because earlier fought in Afghanistan. And there happened to him almost mystical story. He met an old man, who predicted his future, and called him a "real name".

Help me find please!

"Color of Night" and "The Sixth Sense" I was watching. This is not the movies.
The trouble is that I'm looking for a film based on the descriptions of another man, accidentally looked a piece on some of the channels on the Tricolor. Important to me this is the moment where the actor says that he fought in Afghanistan and met an old Sufi, who tells him about it the whole truth and calls it now, and "other" names. The film used the story of real life, real person.

I understand that looking for a pig in a poke. But if you can give us something to help. please all the options, what you remember. Maybe it was with another actor? You may recall that they had heard it in a different sort of film?

I can tell you for sure Bruce Willis ain't in it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Semper Fooey
Did you understand him well enough to be sure?

Hey, Holden, what about that movie that sounds exactly like Quatermass and the Pitt, but isn't? Have you ever heard of a movie like that?

do you have proof that is UNBREAKABLE ?

someone write this "Bruce Willis has not played in a film 100%. From the "UNBREAKABLE" is only matched Ebony."

One of these days, I have to find out who or what is Ebony

Surrogates- this Bruce Willis movie has war, and a man that is a Prophet.

http://www.washintonpost.com/wp-dyn/...ss_print/style

Finally. Now I can sleep in peace. Thanks, will

I don't remember anything about Afghanistan there, either, though admittedly I wasn't paying as much attention to Surrogates as I do with most films.

Clearly, at this point, we might as well just be linking him to Willis' IMDB page.

ok guys we don't have proof that with Bruce Willis..

also some users think that movie (definitely) not with Bruce Willis..

But if you can give us something to help. please all the options, what you remember. Maybe it was with another actor? You may recall that they had heard it in a different sort of film?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i keep forgetting not to even open these genyav threads. My brain hurts.
:d