The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looking forward to seeing the whole list too. Especially those close to the top 100.

Looking forward to seeing the whole list too. Especially those close to the top 100.
No promises here just yet, I wanna think about how to handle that. In theory I can't think of a reason not to release the entire thing, but I wanna make sure I'm not thinking of anything. You guys'll get more, at least, just trying to figure out what specifically. Several of the films that just missed the list are discussed by name in the podcast.

30 minutes to go.

I want to say that this has been a blast. This is really my first serious engagement with the forums, and I am so glad I submitted a ballot at the last minute. It has been great getting to know you all even if our views are so different. So much fun. I'm all the way in for future lists.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
No promises here just yet, I wanna think about how to handle that. In theory I can't think of a reason not to release the entire thing, but I wanna make sure I'm not thinking of anything. You guys'll get more, at least, just trying to figure out what specifically. Several of the films that just missed the list are discussed by name in the podcast.

30 minutes to go.
Affirmative!

Only reveal #2 and then have us guess on what #1 is. I bet nobody will guess correctly.
Two-way tie between The Departed and Inception

FWIW, Paul Blart doesn't bother with these paltry competitions. It knows it is king.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Bring it on, baby!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.