Top 5 vegetables I don’t like....
1. Baked beans
2. Lima beans
3. Turnips
4. Brussel sprouts
5. Peas

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Top 5 cartoons

1.Clerks(I bought the DVD set of the 6 episodes)
2.Beavis and Butthead
3.Daria
4.Downtown
5.Family Guy

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Top 5 Classic sitcoms (criteria=black and white):

1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. I Love Lucy
3. Leave it to Beaver
4. Dick Van Dyke Show
5. Father Knows Best
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
My 5 favorite bands when I was 18 years old:

1. The Cars
2. The Police
3. The Cure
4. Depeche Mode
5. Elvis Costello

Originally Posted by Mark
Top 5 Classic sitcoms (criteria=black and white):

1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. I Love Lucy
3. Leave it to Beaver
4. Dick Van Dyke Show
5. Father Knows Best

My Top 5 Classic Sitcoms (color or b/w)

1. I Love Lucy
2. Gilligan's Island
3. Andy Griffith Show
4. Sanford and Sons
5. The Munsters

Enemies are so stimulating.
top five things to do when i wake up:
1. make moaning sounds
2. have a good stretch
3. think about that weird/scary/amazing dream i just had
4. think about other peoples boobies
5. realise i need to do a wee really badly
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

i dont mean to distress you but your smilly appears to be armless...how does he/she eat baked beans?

My Top 5 Favorite Bands right now:

1. Sonic Youth
2. Fugazi
3. Radiohead
4. Godspeed You Black Emperor!
5. The Smiths

Jeff Buckley - Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk
At The Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenemant
Air - Moon Safari

"I'm the man,"
~ David Carradine, Kill Bill Vol. 2

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Mark
My 5 favorite bands when I was 18 years old:

1. The Cars
2. The Police
3. The Cure
4. Depeche Mode
5. Elvis Costello
So. Very. Cool.

Top 5 Shades of Green
1. kelly
2. british racing
3. pine
4. sage
5. chartreuse (if you really want to make a statement)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by sisboombah
i dont mean to distress you but your smilly appears to be armless...how does he/she eat baked beans?
Let it be known forever after that it was in this thread that the term "sucking beans" was coined!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Let it be known forever after that it was in this thread that the term "sucking beans" was coined!
hmmmm...i believe i have sucked a bean before...now where does that seem familar?

1. So you can talk about stuff that no one else in real life would like to listen unless you pay them by the hour (i.e. A head doctor).
  2. You got Nothing better to do.
  3. You want to change the world and without having world peace before dinner you cant sleep at night.
  4. Your GF left you cause you are boring. With broken heart you turn to internet knowing the one companion that will never go away (as long as you pay your internet bills).
  5. So you can type the above 4 items.

Lets put a smile on that block
Top 5 most embarressing moments:-

5.Trying on a selection of very fine sweaters and t-shirts, parading around a GAP changing room and looking in the mirror outside, only to find the jumpers fitted 'funny' because they were womens. The people waiting for the changing room thought the jumpers looked 'funny' as well.

4. Walking around some pay phones at Disney whilst i was waiting for my parents, i got bored and decided to press the buttons on one of the phones, dialing all sorts of numbers and stuff. After what must have been about 2 minutes, i looked up to see a rather fat man holding the phone away from his ear, regarding me with a look of mixed shock and pure rage whilst his caller on the other end of the line shouted things from the ear piece. I ran...far away.

3. Trying to look cool in front of some new friends i had impressed on a holiday complex in Spain, after finishing a hot dog i wiped the ketchup and mustard from my fingers onto the curtains in the lobby. My non-chalent-arnt-i-wild attitude did indeed impress, until the receptionist, screaming in Spanish at me grabbed me by the arm and demanded that i clean it off immedaitly and apologise to the manger in front of my friends. They didnt speak to me for the rest of the holiday...and i wasnt allowed room service.

2. Being caught 'willy' handed, playing with my tra-la-la by mother. No excuses, no escape.

1. Walking around in my first year of secondary school for a whole day with my little willy poking out of my trousers, as it had pushed its way through the gap in my boxers to the open air of my zipper. Ive estimated it was exposed for around half an hour before i noticed. Now all i wear is briefs...

There are those who call me...Tim.
Top 5 Star Wars films...
5. Attack of the Clones
4. Return of The Jedi
3. The Phantom Menace
2. A New Hope
1. The Empire Strikes Back