Name The Actor

Tools    

No clue

HAL got rid of him.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Gary Lockwood - @Holden Pike posted his photo from 2001, so he can go if he'd like to.

You are absolutelt right @gbgoodies . I just saw him in Roman Holiday
( which we are chatting about
in Citizen s review thread ). I did NOT know who he was in the movie, but I kept saying to myself; this guy looks familiar, I know him from somewhere. Had to google him after the movie and was I surprised ....

IMHO this role here was vastly superior to Green Acres,

Your turn gbg .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You are absolutelt right @gbgoodies . I just saw him in Roman Holiday
( which we are chatting about in Citizen s review thread ). I did NOT know who he was in the movie, but I kept saying to myself; this guy looks familiar, I know him from somewhere. Had to google him after the movie and was I surprised ....

IMHO this role here was vastly superior to Green Acres,

Your turn gbg .

It's been a while since I saw Roman Holiday, but it's a great movie.

Next:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-actor-A.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	55605  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Looks like William Daniels to me
It looks like Richard Benjamin, sorta. If I remember right GBG likes him, so that's my guess.
Looks like William Daniels to me.....
CR is right that I like Richard Benjamin, but that's not him in the picture.

Gideon and Claire got it right. It's William Daniels. The picture is from a failed TV show called "Captain Nice".

This looks like Boss Hogg from "The Dukes of Hazzard" TV show. I think the actor's name is Sorrell Brooke.