Name The Actor

Tools    

No clue

This is probably too easy but he's aged well and is kinda cute, so.......

Have I stumped the stumpless, SFMZ? Wow.

This handsome gent is a Brit, known mainly for two roles on tv, a soap and a sitcom.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
A member comes along and strings together a dozen correct guesses and the members who take these games way too seriously fill their britches with brown foam.

A member comes along and strings together a dozen correct guesses and the members who take these games way too seriously fill their britches with brown foam.
I meant no harm or sarcasm , was just joking b/c you seem to get a lot of them right.

Looks like Charles Shaughnessy?

Absolutely - known best for playing Shane on Days of Our Lives, which I didn't watch - and Mr. Sheffield on The Nanny - a guilty pleasure ( like eating Sugar Babies at the movies , too sweet but ya just can't help it) which I did enjoy. Did you know he's actually a Baron - so that elegant Englishman demeanor that made Fran woozy was no put on.

Your turn Gid.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
I meant no harm or sarcasm , was just joking b/c you seem to get a lot of them right.
No worries, I was simply reciprocating a humorous and smart ass remark with a humorous and smart ass remark.

The Nanny was OK...the best thing about that show was the kick-ass theme song. Anyway, moving on:

Well the Nanny was okay, a bit uneven, but it had its moments. And of course, some of the viewers may have found the English Baron as fascinating and.....easy on the eyes... as Fran did lol

Oh my, I sure do know the show -Star Trek TOS, but not this actor. I wonder if we could engage @Captain Steel l to play one round of the game. Oh Captain........yoooohooooooo.... would you like to take a turn at this one?

All I know for sure is that he's a Klingon.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Anyway, moving on:

All I know for sure is that he's a Klingon.
@lenslady, He was the Klingon who provoked Scotty into the fight in the bar in the episode "The Trouble with Tribbles".

And he's on space station K7 with those pesky Tribbles.
@Citizen Rules, I'm surprised you didn't recognize him as Count Malachi from "Happy Days".

Here's a straight headshot of the same actor:

I think the actor's name is Michael Pataki.

I just googled the name out of curiosity. and yes. you are
right @gbgoodies, You' ve got the 'goods' on all things Trek.😀
Take a turn .