Unknown Sci-Fi movie with cyborgs...

Tools    

Aloha !

Ok, here is a difficult one. Or at least I think is is a difficult one.

When I was still a kid, plus minus 40 years ago, my parents did not let me watch sci-fi movies yet. I was to young for those types of 'scary' movies

Then one night I snuck out of bed and peaked through the window above the door of the living room. I had an exellent view on the TV and my parents so I could flee if they stood up.

I saw the following scene :
There was a space ship and in the spacehip was a cyborg or android. Not sure the term 'android' was already coined back then. Something bad happend and the spaceship got into heavy turbulence, maybe they were crashing or colliding with something else ?

The a POV of the cyborg was shown. It was holding a handrail or console with both his hands but the shaking of the spaceship was so bad, slowly his hands got ripped off. There were wires dangling from his hands.

I remember getting so scared, I ran back to bed and understood why I could not watch these kinds of movies yet

Do I know anything else ? Nope, sorry.......
I have no year, no cast, no nothing

So the big question, does anyone know this movie ?
40 Years after the date I want to (finally) look at it....

Cheeeeeeeeers

Jecepede

(I will just point out that 40 years ago the word "android" had indeed already been coined. The word "android" was first used in English in 1837, and started being used by science fiction writers in 1936)

Aloha !

(I will just point out that 40 years ago the word "android" had indeed already been coined. The word "android" was first used in English in 1837, and started being used by science fiction writers in 1936)
Oh that is so cool ! I did not know. Googled a bit and found an entry in the Orxford English Dictionary.
They state the term was probably use by a translator called John Davies in 1657.
Android is an old French word written as : Androïde

Anyway, the 'thing' that gets his hands ripped of from my movieclip could very well be an android

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Jecepede

Aloha !

@Yoda by seeing this picture, I was immediately transported to the night I snuck down the stairs.
I have COUGH downloaded COUGH and watched the specific scene and indeed, this is the movie I was looking for.

I'll see if I can find it on Amazone with English subs.
Funny, I can not remember if it was indeed a non-English flick...

Anyway, thank you all for your input, it is popcorn time

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

Jecepede

Rats. My guess was going to be that there was no movie and your brain simply compensated to cover up the trauma of your mom and dad being androids.