Solving a puzzle on a computer in a cave

Tools    

There is a movie. I know there is.
It is some kind of adventure movie. Basically good guys running from the bad ones. The "good" group is trying to solve a puzzle of some kind (yes, a treasure hunt) and they get to some kind of cave where is a big computer, they say it must be first because it was built by Albert Einstein. The computer has two button where one is the answer for a puzzle which shows the display. The say that it must had been built by Albert because somewhere in the movie, they see a video where Albert is healing a leg or arm of someone by using a plant that heals everything. That is basically the treasure. The correct answer on the computer opens a cave or a chamber where is the healing plant. I only know that the "bad" guys got to them and the chamber burned with the plant, although they saved some of it.

I cannot find this movie, I looked everywhere, I used AIs to help but nothing. It is possible that some parts are not the parts of the movie I'm looking for. It is also possible that the movie is not well rated and thus, forgotten.
I saw it on TV some time ago.
Any help is appreciated.

You should give us some more information:
Was this live action, or animated?
What language was it in? Can you give us any more clues about what country it may have been made in, or what country it took place in, or what country the characters were from?
What year did you see it? ("some time ago" is not helpful. At least give us the decade you saw it)
When you saw it, did it seem like it had been made recently, or did it seem like an older movie?
Are these "good guys" adults, children, what? Can you describe the characters and the locations?
Did this feel like a children's movie, or did it have realistic violence and so on that would make it an adult movie?

Here are some more thoughts. You saw this on TV, so could it have been an episode of a TV series? Or a made-for-TV movie that was never released in cinema?
Are you sure it was about Albert Einstein? Because Albert Einstein did not create the first computer, and did not heal people (with or without magic plants). The first computer was created by Alan Turing.

It was live action.
Not sure about the country. I believe it was europe, may swiss or germany. I tried narrow it by Albert's common location.
I do not know the year. However, it looked like 00s or 10s movie.
I do not remember the character specifically. I know that it was a group of maybe 3 or 4. I maybe blond woman was in it. One of the characters was a young male. Maybe a teen.
I saw it like 8-9 years ago and yes, I'm still trying to find it.

The movie was overall adventure and can be compared to movies like National Treasure. But not so much action as in Indiana Jones.
Not sure about the language since I saw it on Czech TV and I bet it was a dabing.
I know Albert did not do those things like first computer or the healing plant. It was made up in the movie of course.

Maybe Polish movie "Król Komputerów" (1983) ? It contains a computer and Albert Einstein.

Maybe Polish movie "Król Komputerów" (1983) ? It contains a computer and Albert Einstein.
No, it was really something like national treasure.

No, it was really something like national treasure.
OK. I will search in the other forums or Facebook groups, because I have contacts with Czech and Polish cinephiles. Perhaps it is unpopular adventure movie from Germany or other European country.

Other suggestion is "Ragewar" (1984), but I didn't watch. Ein Fall für TKKG: Drachenauge (1992) - Mladí detektivové: Dračí oko sounds similar. Other suggestion is "Bibi & Tina: Mädchen gegen Jungs" (2017).

My last suggestion is "Die Jagd nach dem Bernsteinzimmer" (2012)
It's the greatest myth of the German post-war era: The Amber Room. Since its disappearance in 1945 from Koenigsberg Castle, legions of treasure hunters have tried and failed to find the room. It is said that Physics genius, Albert Einstein hid the legendary Amber Room from the Nazis in the turmoil of the last days of the war. It bears a secret within its amber - in wrong hands, it could destroy mankind! Our adventurers, Eik, Katharina and Justus, come across an incredible trace and with the help of Einstein's great-granddaughter Mila, together they fight off a ruthless pharmaceutical magnate who spares no effort to get ahold of the Amber Room. From Europe's biggest monument in Leipzig, through the halls of Munich's German Museum, across the dunes of St. Peter-Ording, to the Nazi caves of the Berchtesgaden Alps. The adventurous hunt begins.
BTW: Are you Czech? I ask, because I am Polish and I speak Czech too, but it will be helpful.

OK. I will search in the other forums or Facebook groups, because I have contacts with Czech and Polish cinephiles. Perhaps it is unpopular adventure movie from Germany or other European country.

Other suggestion is "Ragewar" (1984), but I didn't watch. Ein Fall für TKKG: Drachenauge (1992) - Mladí detektivové: Dračí oko sounds similar. Other suggestion is "Bibi & Tina: Mädchen gegen Jungs" (2017).

My last suggestion is "Die Jagd nach dem Bernsteinzimmer" (2012)

BTW: Are you Czech? I ask, because I am Polish and I speak Czech too, but it will be helpful.
Hi,
Thank you so much. The movie is called "Die Jagd nach dem Bernsteinzimmer".
I was looking for this for years.
Thanks
BTW yes I'm Czech and unfortunately I do not know your movie.