MoFo Turns Nine, Starts Pestering Parents with Questions

Tools    

Yup, it's that time of year again. July 14th: MoFo's birthday. Another year passed, another calendar discarded, another silly thread to celebrate how awesome we all think we are. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's nine now, you know.

I don't have anything planned, partially because every celebratory idea I've had and started, I've decided to save for the big ten-year announcement next year. That's right, I'm teasing something 365 days in advance. Should be plenty of fun, cool stuff for the ten-year anniversary.

It's been quite a good year for MoFo; we broke the record for most posts in a single month and had a number of specific days among the busiest, post-wise, in the site's history. Kasper and DOM gave generously of their time to add five new Quizzes, we saw over 2,200 Lists updates, another Oscar Chat came and went, and we added over 270 more User Reviews.

Thanks for another great year, MoFos.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Even though I've been in and out the last few years, the last 8 for me have been, to quote a now banned user, "holy." Ok, maybe holy is a strong word. All joking aside, the last 8 years, for me, have been a lot of fun. There have been a lot of memorable moments shared within these four walls of my browser window.

My hat's off to you, Chris! You've made a remarkable website unlike any other and continue to amaze everyone with the new-fangled gadgets and features. Kudos!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Looks like I came back just in time for the celebrations!
Congrats MoFo, and happy birthday
Special thanks to Yoda for making this site happen, as well as all the Mods for their hard work making sure I don't say anything too stupid

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Happy mofo anniversary. And thanks for running the site and all. (Although the title is wrong, pestering parents with questions stars much earlier believe me )

Indeed it does. My niece has just turned 3 and, as I'm sure the parents of the board will confirm, her new favourite word is... WHY?

Anyway, it's a great site, I'm enjoying my time here and you all make it worthwhile. To quote the Young Mr. Grace: "Carry on! You're all doing very well."

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
since I have only been here since like a month, Yay to all you people who are here for a much longer time!

Greetz
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club