Friday The 13th Part11

Tools    

doubtful, from what i understand, freddy is bound to Earth, and could not Pursue Jason, besides, all of the People of Springwood would be long dead, and frankly, I think having and Uber Jason vs. Freddy would just suck, but having FVJ2 take place between FVJ and JasonX is probably the best option, except for just leaving the franchise alone, seeing as how they've made 11 movies already. But if they do another FVJ, they might as well throw on Michael and Leatherface and everyone else.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
doubtful, from what i understand, freddy is bound to Earth, and could not Pursue Jason, besides, all of the People of Springwood would be long dead, and frankly, I think having and Uber Jason vs. Freddy would just suck, but having FVJ2 take place between FVJ and JasonX is probably the best option, except for just leaving the franchise alone, seeing as how they've made 11 movies already. But if they do another FVJ, they might as well throw on Michael and Leatherface and everyone else.
oh jesus please god no...my opinion is that if theres a FvJ2, leave it at that, no ash, no myers, no leatherface, no nothing...just another brawl with freddy krueger and jason voorhees, i think they could seriously pull it off with fights at crystal lake, going into jason's past (in contrast to the first movie's opening), returning to elm street, etc. The first installment was great, and I'd really hate to see New Line mess up a great sequel by throwing in an unnecessary. I'm not trying to start a debate or nething but thats just my opinion...on another note im happy to hear kane hodder is being considered for this role...and on ANOTHER note, wtf did paramount do to the FT13 box set? they should have taken some notes from the ANOES set in my humble opinion...and yes a FT13-11 could be pretty cool if they could pull soem nice(r) gore past the MPAA and give us at least a few plot twists...

they would have to throw in some teenages the cant have an hour and 30 minute brawl

with all the controversy, i don't think that anything good that could have been a sequel is possible, so what's the harm in throwing on and extra character??

Heck, put the puppets in there! Blade, Pinhead, Ms. Leech, and Jester could be brought to life by Freddy (he's Freddy he can do that sort of thing), and he'll send them to hack away at Jason. And while they're at it send a couple to finish off Laurie and Will from the first Freddy vs. Jason. Let some B horror movie heroes show off there stuff!

This is assuming that the next Freddy or Jason film is Freddy vs. Jason 2.

Originally Posted by CELM02
Which Jason would be best...

or

... because they could say that Freddy vs. Jason occured before Jason X, so if Freddy vs. Jason 2 is to happen before Friday the 13th pt. 11 is could be the uber-Jason vs. Freddy.

just a thought
i cant stand Uber-jason or whatever his name is. i think that was a really dumb movie i hope they dont use him if they make a sequel. i want the old school jason.

yes, it was a very stupid twist, ans even given Jasons regenerative abilities, if his head is gone, then his brain wasn't part of Uber-Jason, even in this scifi world, that doesn't make sense