Favorite movies to watch when you're super High?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
the first time seeing Fear and Loathing at the theater I wasn't high but felt a residual acid rush afterward..
That's how I felt reading the book.

Years ago a karate mate and I went into an historic old cemetery just down the road from where I wasliving. We thought it would be a great quiet place to practise kata. He truly flupped me up with a joint and had to carry me home and He left me there with Bram Stoker's Dracula on tv. OMG. I couldnt even get on my knees to crawl to the phone a few feet away to call my husband to come and save me.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
know EXACTLY what you mean, @Dani8.
There's a great lil documentary about the illustrator; Ralph Steadman called For No Good Reason. The man's style of just "throwing" the paint onto the canvas and seeing where it takes him is a godd@mn delight.

know EXACTLY what you mean, @Dani8.
There's a great lil documentary about the illustrator; Ralph Steadman called For No Good Reason. The man's style of just "throwing" the paint onto the canvas and seeing where it takes him is a godd@mn delight.
Does he trip out, edar?

Years ago a karate mate and I went into an historic old cemetery just down the road from where I was living. We thought it would be a great quiet place to practise kata. He truly flupped me up with a joint and had to carry me home and He left me there with Bram Stoker's Dracula on tv. OMG. I couldnt even get on my knees to crawl to the phone a few feet away to call my husband to come and save me.
what an evil/hilarious thing to do to you. I've done that and been in that situation.

Does he trip out, edar?
he doesn't actually in the film but you can pretty much guess he did well back in the day.
As for the art, it's a very much a "home' for his mind and while he may have in the past, he's already "there" when he creates.
There's that kind of love/familiarity between the artist and the art and both are welcomed friends to one another and it's very evident when watching him work.

Not sure if I'm expressing that right,

what an evil/hilarious thing to do to you. I've done that and been in that situation.
I think he was getting me back for giving him a flick to the balls for repeatedly hitting me in the boob. I never did that again. Seriously, I got stuck just stretching my hamstring and couldnt walk until the next day. Even worse, he left the remote control just out of reach so I couldnt turn Dracula off. Left me very messed up.

boob and ball flicking does tend to lead to some further upping the ante between friends.
Yes but I wasnt expecting the weed to be himalayan hash strength. Never again.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I love to watch my favorite movie Mary Poppins after smoking a little weed...that scene where she pulls that stuff out of her carpet bag always trips me out when I'm stoned.
Mary Poppins on a bad trip sounds like this:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

HOLY CRAP that just SOUNDS utterly deadly!! LOL
So why are you laughing!!!

It was. I totally bugged out and thought I was Alex from clockwork orange. Now I just stick to girly bubbles in my wine. Atleast then if I drink too much I can rewatch the movie as if for the first time, and not have nightmares like this

“I was cured, all right!”
You guys would't belive me... but I watched Deadpool with some friends in the movie theater after spend the day drinking in a bar! Hell, two friends give up, one sleep and I spend most of my time in the bathroom than watching the damn movie.

You guys would't belive me... but I watched Deadpool with some friends in the movie theater after spend the day drinking in a bar! Hell, two friends give up, one sleep and I spend most of my time in the bathroom than watching the damn movie.
LOL. One of my brothers dropped LSD then went to a screening of Fantasia. Was not pretty when he turned up at home.

So why are you laughing!!!

It was. I totally bugged out and thought I was Alex from clockwork orange. Now I just stick to girly bubbles in my wine. At least then if I drink too much I can rewatch the movie as if for the first time, and not have nightmares like this

because I am NOT a well person, who, in similar scenarios in my younger daze, enjoyed them.

Please forgive me for misreading what you wrote.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I love to watch my favorite movie Mary Poppins after smoking a little weed...that scene where she pulls that stuff out of her carpet bag always trips me out when I'm stoned.
Great taste, easily my favorite musical. And yes, it's a great watch when stoned, in particular the animated sequence.