Django: Ignore Mass

Tools    

BANNED
Your mouth keeps moving but all I hear is "blah blah blah"...

If anyone wants to discuss the issues without engaging in a slew of personally directed attacks, I'm game. If you notice, when I debate, I avoid personal attacks, preferring, instead, to address the issues. A noteworthy difference from the debating styles of several of my opponents, whose remarks, in large measure, consist of personally directed criticisms. The problem is that when confronted with such personal criticisms, my reflex-action response is and and then . I also want to point out that when I respond in kind, insult to insult, I typically do so only under extreme provocation. Also, my put-downs are generally so subtle that most of you tend to miss them completely, which says a great deal about you, I might add.

Anyway... whatever...

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Whew...I seriously need to stay out of this thread when I'm drinking.
Yeah... I'd say you need to lock yourself in the toilet when you're drinking...

Originally Posted by Django
If anyone wants to discuss the issues without engaging in a slew of personally directed attacks, I'm game. If you notice, when I debate, I avoid personal attacks, preferring, instead, to address the issues.
No you don't. That's kind of the point.

You don't discuss the issues; you discuss your issues (and not always those), ignoring anything anyone else wants to talk about.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Yoda
No you don't. That's kind of the point.
Quotations taken out of context--words spoken under extreme provocation... what's your point?

My point is that all you are capable of doing is personally attacking me. Why not just focus on the issues and let the issues speak for themselves? That's what I am attempting to do.

Lets put a smile on that block
Quotations taken out of context--words spoken under extreme provocation... what's your point?

My point is that all you are capable of doing is personally attacking me. Why not just focus on the issues and let the issues speak for themselves? That's what I am attempting to do.

I cant believe you are SERIOUSLY still trying to defend yourself after Slaytan's post.

Every quotation is, by definition, taken out of context. And your "extreme provocation" excuse doesn't wash, for two reasons:
  1. Because there are loads of them. Heaps. Far too many to write off with a blanket statement like "extreme provocation."

2. People do not cease to become accountable when they're angered. A man is not benevolent if he's only respectful when no one is testing his patience. Provocation reveals a person's true character.
The problem with this is that you arbitrarily decide what the "issues" are, and you always do so in ways convenient to your position. The community as a whole has made an "issue" of your behavior. From our perspective, it is YOU that is not focusing on the issues.

BANNED
Originally Posted by blibblobblib

I cant believe you are SERIOUSLY still trying to defend yourself after Slaytan's post.
You're right... it's a waste of time!

Now if only Yoda would admit to being drunk as well... that would pretty much exonerate me...

Lets put a smile on that block
Djangy admits defeat! Good on ya mate!

Now, lets give a try at world peace...

Now if only Yoda would admit to being drunk as well... that would pretty much exonerate me...
Could you please define how you could possibly be exoneratted by this?

Being drunk does not mean the person does not mean it. In fact people are more honest when their drunk. The truth is the truth is the truth.

BANNED
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Djangy admits defeat! Good on ya mate!

Now, lets give a try at world peace...
Yeah, okay, whatever...

Though I don't see how Slaytan's admission to being drunk amounts to my admitting defeat...

Anyway... like I said... whatever...

BANNED
Originally Posted by Revenant
Could you please define how you could possibly be exoneratted by this?

Being drunk does not mean the person does not mean it. In fact people are more honest when their drunk. The truth is the truth is the truth.
Uh... right...

So, I take it, you're drunk as well?...

Uh... right...

So, I take it, you're drunk as well?...
I was trying to give you a chance to give an explanation and also to point out a fact of drunken nature. You resort to insults. Very mature.

Oh, and I don't drink.

Though I don't see how Slaytan's admission to being drunk amounts to my admitting defeat...
I didn't say I was drunk. When I was drinking, I posted short, one line, antagonistic replies, for that I was embarrassed. Anyway, I'm done trying to get through to you, because I cannot do it. Later.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Anyway, I'm done trying to get through to you, because I cannot do it. Later.
For that, I am proud of you! It was sort of worth a try at the start. Though,with a freak like Django.....noone can get through that a**hole's dead skull.

BANNED
Originally Posted by jrs
For that, I am proud of you! It was sort of worth a try at the start. Though,with a freak like Django.....noone can get through that a**hole's dead skull.
Wow... that takes the biscuit! JRS calling me a freak! What next?!

Wow... that takes the biscuit! JRS calling me a freak! What next?!
Everything in the book, but I wouldn't waste my breath on a scumbag like you. I think we all just had it with you, and your continuous bulls*it.

BANNED
Originally Posted by jrs
Everything in the book, but I wouldn't waste my breath on a scumbag like you. I think we all just had it with you, and your continuous bulls*it.

Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone. Django's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so friggin' happy I could cry.

Django's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so friggin' happy I could cry.
Weeeeeeee!

I think everyone should give Yoda rep points for getting rid of the worst forum member in history.

Spread da' luv guys!