Is it just me?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Or Does anyone else notice these three changes on the forum.

1. A reputation section ( where you can read the ones you got)

2. A green box saying saving while posting a topic in the forum.

3. No more needing to say instant email notification during a new topic.

Thank you.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Or Does anyone else notice these three changes on the forum.

1. A reputation section ( where you can read the ones you got)

2. A green box saying saving while posting a topic in the forum.

3. No more needing to say instant email notification during a new topic.

Thank you.
1. That's always been there.

2. I don't know about that, it's not happening for me.

3. I've never had to say that, I don't know what you're talking about with that one.

The reputation section has always been there. The "saving post" has been around for a while now. It saves what you're posting, in case you lose your connection to the site, for whatever reason. Then you won't have to redo your post. It will still be there when you get back on-line. As far as that last one goes, I'm with MovieMan. I have no clue what you mean.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I must of just notice the first two things. LOL

As for the third thing. When you scroll down to the post you are replying to there is a section that said instant email notification, none, weekly, etc. Something around those terms. lol Well I don't need to do that in a new topic. Before I did. Hope that makes a little more sense.

Hope that makes a little more sense.

uh what?

As for the third thing. When you scroll down to the post you are replying to there is a section that said instant email notification, none, weekly, etc. Something around those terms. lol Well I don't need to do that in a new topic. Before I did. Hope that makes a little more sense.
That box (the "Additional Options" one, right?) is collapsible -- just click on the arrow to the far right of it to open or close it.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say about this, but I'll hazard a guess: you can subscribe to threads right when you reply to them, rather than by clicking on "Thread Tools," which I guess is what you'd always done before. This option, though, like the other two, isn't new. This one's pretty old, actually!

One thing that might have changed is whether or not the subscription check box is checked by default. There's a setting for that in your profile -- is it possible you recently updated that setting?

Yeah I might of changed things for myself and not even realize it. LOL

Silly Duffer