The person above me thread

Tools    

TPAM thinks I'm 'scuzzy'.

edit: and little.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The person above me has a very cool quote as their signature...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What is your new avatar of, TPAM? Is that.. a penguin with snow goggles on reading a book?

the person above me is ......a monkey!

The person above me is curious about the new avatar of the person above them... as is this person... and it's nice to see the person above me hanging out at MoFo a bit more...

the person above me, I like you too and I've long thought that the person in the person above me's avatar is the girl from Evanescence? Tell me if I'm wrong person above me!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
TPAM doesnt want to call the librarian from discworld a monkey as he go's absoulutly mental and attacks the person who said it. He used to be a human but a huge magical accident in the first book in the series turned him in to a Orangutan lol

TPAM has a big set of oranges