What's your Ringtone?

Tools    

I'm afraid to admit that I have The A-Team Season 5 theme for my calls, and Shaft for my texts.

I just have some generic beeping; something clear, not too common, and nothing that would annoy anyone around me.

For individuals it gets more interestnig. I have a modern version of the X-Men cartoon theme for one, and my soon-to-be-wife gets the beginning of the prelude to Bach's Cello Suite No 1, because she plays the cello, and because it's unbelievably gorgeous.

&feature=related

Fur Elise for every phone since 2000 when Charles Angels came out!

Far From Over by Frank Stallone.

I never pick up my phone, I just listen to the song.

What's SPAM got to do with it?

Oh oh! Spam alert. Get 'em!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Originally Posted by Me
What's SPAM got to do with it?
Technically, you're guilty of spamming as well. How ironic.
Double irony.

When people call me it's an old dancing tune, and when I get a text, it's the same as the phones at CTU on 24. I'm a devoted fan.

So glad the Auto Spam Removal system worked.

Of course, I didn't design a system to handle the possibility that our own members would start repeating the spammer's address, but in my defense, that was pretty hard to predict.