Logan

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
You can't have the last stand in the same timeline as days of future past, Xavier was disintegrated or whatever you wanna call that nonsense, the last stand shouldn't be in any timeline

The reviews of Logan are OTT for me, it was good but there are 4 better X-Men films at least

Definitely better than the Wolverine though

Wait...this is about Wolverine???

I was expecting to see Michael York is a swanky turtleneck running from Sandmen to avoid Carrousel!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm going to give myself half-credit for the Deadpool mention, because of the apparent teaser before the movie. Before, after, same difference.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Saw it last night.

Finally we got to see blood in a Wolverine movie.

It was a visceral film. I think it's the best in the series.
Well that's promising because I thought the last one was seriously lacking.

Saw it last night.

Finally we got to see blood in a Wolverine movie.

It was a visceral film. I think it's the best in the series.
It was amazing! I loved the action scenes, especially the last 45 minutes, i really loved Dafne Keen's role, she played Laura very well

Just saw the film and it was very good. I wouldn't even call it a superhero movie.

why are here so many, with a miserable, degenerate taste what a pity...

why are here so many, with a miserable, degenerate taste what a pity...
We're all just miserable degenerates here at Movie Forums, that's why. You're just going to have to accept that.

“I was cured, all right!”
I watched last week. I hated for many reasons... Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart was awesome as always but nothing new here... The violence was cool, the story was lame and the CG fights sucks!!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I watched last week. I hated for many reasons... Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart was awesome as always but nothing new here... The violence was cool, the story was lame and the CG fights sucks!!

I'll take this over generic comic villain wanting to destroy the world any day.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Not enough cops holding two guns and jumping through the air, I'm guessing.

This might just do nobody any good.

I'll take this over generic comic villain wanting to destroy the world any day.
"No sky portal? Hard pass."

Welcome to the human race...
Given what kind of movies Ultraviolence does like, I don't think their problem with Logan is that it's not "comic book" enough.

I liked it. Not fantastic, not the best CBM ever....but it was a good effort.