Random Youtube Video Tournament

Tools    

I am sick of the bitching. Either we do this tournament or we don't do it at all. I said it was a Youtube tournament open to anything.

I was also going to post 16 of my videos at once, either after this or in Part 3.

I am sick of the bitching. Either we do this tournament or we don't do it at all. I said it was a Youtube tournament open to anything.
The irony . Just kidding SC SIR. Trust me my hand is somewhere in this crowd.

I am abandoning this tournament. I am no longer excited about it, GB has done nothing but frustrate me, and people are not liking the videos. I'm sorry, but this was a stupid idea. Songs are just better. Songs work. Stick to songs from now on.

Sorry all, I was out of town today. Sad to see none of my videos even made any of the rounds.
Fire walk with me.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I am abandoning this tournament. I am no longer excited about it, GB has done nothing but frustrate me, and people are not liking the videos. I'm sorry, but this was a stupid idea. Songs are just better. Songs work. Stick to songs from now on.
I'm glad its abandoned. Only to find you opening a song tournament later tonight.

You've passed the point of no return . Done that myself many times when i was younger, and it feels like you've cancelled out tiredness.
I ended up going 32 hours and then went to bed and slept for 13 hours. Heh, just woke up.

And I vote we continue this tournament! Once the boring videos get eliminated, it will be more fun.

Movie Forums Extra
This sounds like an exciting and unpredictable event! A random YouTube video tournament could showcase a diverse range of content and keep viewers engaged with unexpected surprises. Count me in!