Vertical Limit

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Anybody else want to see this movie? Ever since I read an article about a guy who was in an avalanche I have been fascinated with anyone who climbs a mountain. So I'll deffinately be seing this movie.

Previews are all over the place now - man does it look cool! I can't wait, it'll definitely be worth seeing.

It's so refreshing to see some good movies coming out. For awhile, Meet The Parents was the best thing out there. Don't get me wrong: it was hillarious, but it was basically the only one worth seeing at the time.

Now we've got The Grinch, The Sixth Day, Vertical Limit, Charlie's Angels, and a few others I can't remember right now. Things are picking up!

Must admit the trailer looks pretty good, although some sets look really fake. I hate Chris O'Donnell and Robin Tunney, but if it's a slow week, maybe I'll go!

I'm indifferent to O'Donnel, and don't like Tunney much. I'll definitely want to see it though - it didn't look fake to me! Looks pretty dang cool actually.

FYI: hope you don't mind Peter - I fixed a small spelling mistake in the thread's title.

YOU NO GOOD SON OF A B... Joking...Doesn't matter to me, I'm the idiot who spelled it wrong. Did anyone else read the article in Maxim about the guy who survived an Avalanche? They also had an article about an avalanche in Stuff, the spawn of Maxim.

(I'm even more of an idiot now for spelling of wrong the first time.)

Didn't see that - I'm sure it would be interesting though. I read a small book on survival basics once and one of the small sections was about how to make it through an avalanche - all very basic things.

You also spelled "definitely" wrong in your first post.

Geez you don't need to rub it in that I can't spell. I changed the "of" right away, so you probably didn't have much time to notice.

My mother is a professional proofreader and typesetter - so it's in my blood, nothing personal Peter!

Nope, missed your other mistake. I ignore most spelling mistakes on these boards, but just can't let a misspelled thread title sit that way - bugs the heck out of me.

Didn't see it.
I could take or leave O'Donnell, but I like Bill Paxton and Scott Glenn. I want to see it.

Well, I saw this flick today! Man, it was nerve-wracking. It's "Cliffhanger" meets "Alive" - in so many ways. I was glad to have seen it, but man it made me cringe several times throughout.

O'Donnell was good, Tunney was good, Paxton was good, and Glenn was pretty good, too. Some of it was stereotypical, but I only found myself doubting the characters and the acting once or twice.

Didn't see it.
I saw it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great action/adventure/supsense flick.

Just got this on DVD. Granted it was not the best movie in the world, but it is fun to watch in front of a big screen TV. Great action shots.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hasn't this film got that O'Donnel guy in it?

OG and Yoda are so cute.