The Incredibles 2

Tools    

All of the yes!! The thing that made the first incredibles film work I think is that it wasn't just like, a superhero film, it was a family drama, just with superpowers. That we're still getting a film about the family dynamic but with fun superpower stuff is great! I could not be more excited!

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Yeah, it seems like this will keep the tradition of being a family drama, just with superpowers. There are a couple of great lines that I loved.

"I have to succeed, so she can succeed" and "parenting done properly can be a heroic act"

Again, looks like the writing is consistent with the first. I can't wait

Hello. I was excited when I first heard that there will be a release of The Incredibles 2, this year. I did watch the first part. So, I am curious to know about the youngest child’s super power. But, I hope the plot will be good and not a cheesy one. Goodbye.

The Incredibles actually is the only Pixar movie that could be able to pull off a sequel,
Exactly what I was thinking. Incredibles was an origin story, cliffhanger ending and everything, and then Pixar turns around and makes Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Monsters University, Finding Dory...

Those were all self-contained stories. And at least with Toy Story 2 it felt like a world revisited out of love, rather than a franchise to milk. After Toy Story 3 again continues where was once a complete narrative, and then, of all of their properties to expand on they choose Cars?

I'm a bit skeptical, and that's a shame cause Pixar used to be a critical homerun with every release. Not that their movies can't still be good, but I feel less like their movies are the product of an ace team of writers, composer, animators, and voice actors coming together to make something adorable, fresh, and exciting, and more like they're the product of a business.

That Disney's in-house 3D animation studios are making comparable movies like Tangled, Big Hero 6, and Zootopia, also goes to reinforce the feeling that Pixar's lost some of the luster that set it apart.

Di je Karlo?
I didn't like what I saw in the last trailer. Too much Jack Jack, bits of Disney's trademark retarded virtue signaling, and the visuals just aren't very good.

If the movie ends up good, that's great, but the trailer was weak. It seems to me like Pixar doesn't understand what made the Incredibles so awesome. It's gonna be Finding Dory all over again.

If the movie ends up good, that's great, but the trailer was weak. It seems to me like Pixar doesn't understand what made the Incredibles so awesome. It's gonna be Finding Dory all over again.
For me it was the opposite, for me, if it was as if Pixar remembered what was awesome about the first one, and applied it to this one. The first one was so great because it was more about the family, and their relationships, just with the superhero aspects attached to it; this looks to be more of the same.

And about the trailer, I wouldn't worry, Pixar has a track record for making underwhelming trailers,

I'm a bit skeptical, and that's a shame cause Pixar used to be a critical homerun with every release. Not that their movies can't still be good, but I feel less like their movies are the product of an ace team of writers, composer, animators, and voice actors coming together to make something adorable, fresh, and exciting, and more like they're the product of a business.
I do miss the days were Pixar seemed to put out a masterpiece every single year, from 2007-2010 that was the case. (Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, TS3) However, they have been able to match that quality a couple of times more, definitely not as consistently, but Inside Out and Coco are both arguably some of their best work. I trust Brad Bird, he's 3 for 3 as far as animation goes, (Iron Giant, Incredibles, Ratatouille) and he's earned my trust.

Waiting eagerly for Incredible 2 movies when I first saw the movie I was amazed. Definitely worth waiting for movie.

Is Brad Bird directing this? If so there's still some hope for the movie, despite Pixar's track record with sequels.

Finally got a full, proper trailer. It looks fantastic! This sequel actually seems like a good story to tell, as most of the other Pixar sequels. Look like they are really trying new things with the genre, and the dynamics.