Name:	hotornot11.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	5767   Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook45.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	5768  

With my track record with women (El Zippo), I'm seriously considering it!!!!!!

love peace and chicken grease
idk maybe
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

rhymes with Goebbels
haha, I love how there's only one page of this. awkward!

Define "date?"

Unrelated to the person above me, the term means different things to different people. But I guess that is the question that sparks the answer that begs the question, isn't it?
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Haha will do. This thread was a major sucess on another forum. It isn't my fault you guys are um....boring.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm going to wait until a woman posts to answer.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

rhymes with Goebbels
My main problem is that I can't remember which one any of you are half of the time. I literally have to keep up the photo thread in the background to get even somewhat of a clue.

Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm going to wait until a woman posts to answer.
Some people - there's just no satisfying them

On Topic: I would once, but I wouldn't hold out hope for a second date; swearing out a restraining order against me might put a slight strain on the relationship.

The inevitable issue of gender balance arises, as well as whether those of the female gender who wouldn't post here because they are good and faithful wives and girlfriends but would otherwise be inclined to participate, we men have no such means of restraint. (Winner: worlds most incoherent run on)

As to the question at hand, this thread is useless without pictures.

Not that I care much about appearances, really I don't, but a picture does say a thousand words. Doesn't it?

Originally Posted by Othelo
The inevitable issue of gender balance arises, as well as whether those of the female gender who wouldn't post here because they are good and faithful wives and girlfriends but would otherwise be inclined to participate, we men have no such means of restraint. (Winner: worlds most incoherent run on)

As to the question at hand, this thread is useless without pictures.

Not that I care much about appearances, really I don't, but a picture does say a thousand words. Doesn't it?

Right, which is why you should post a picture and then wait for a response from the person below you. Thats kind of why I put pictures in my first post, I was setting the exmaple. no one understood that I guess.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Right, which is why you should post a picture and then wait for a response from the person below you. Thats kind of why I put pictures in my first post, I was setting the exmaple. no one understood that I guess.
No I got it, just too lazy at the moment to repost..feeling blah...
But point taken, I should practice what I preach

Libby I would date you if i was 30yrs younger

Ok me

Originally Posted by Othelo
Absolutely, yes.
better you than me - if Marilyn was alive still she'd be the wrong side of 75 at this stage. Unless you like that sort of thing..........

Originally Posted by raggman
better you than me - if Marilyn was alive still she'd be the wrong side of 75 at this stage. Unless you like that sort of thing..........
No no I meant nebbit silly.

Originally Posted by raggman
Party pooper