Worst/Most Hated Movie Character(s)

Tools    

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Ewoks

Wesley Crusher

I know a lot people feel the same way that you do, but I never understood all the hate for Wesley Crusher (or Will Wheaton). I liked him just fine. The character I couldn't stand on Next Generation was Tasha Yar played by Denise Crosby, and was so pleased when they bumped her off near the end of the first season.

Also on the topic of The Chumscrubber, Lee (Lou Taylor Pucci's character) needs to die a most violent, horrific death.
Does it hurt, Charlie?

DOES IT HURT, CHARLIE??

DOES IT HURT, CHARLIE???

(long, agonizing sigh)
I gotta admit, that's gotta be one of the most badass kids I've ever seen in a movie, though.

WARNING: "Chumscrubber" spoilers below
He takes a stab wound to the stomach,

manages to wrestle the knife into his attacker's eye,

before shrugging it off to pursue strength training with police officers.

What was he, 10?

(long, agonizing sigh)
I gotta admit, that's gotta be one of the most badass kids I've ever seen in a movie, though.

WARNING: "Chumscrubber" spoilers below
He takes a stab wound to the stomach,

manages to wrestle the knife into his attacker's eye,

before shrugging it off to pursue strength training with police officers.

What was he, 10?
He said he was 13, just really small for his age.

I'm actually re-watching it right now; I still ****ing hate Lee so ****ing much.

Inebriation for one thing.
See, that's why you don't drink, cause you make dangerous decisions.
Actually I haven't seen it in quite a few years and decided to revisit it in light of learning that it's not particularly well liked by all the 32 people that have actually seen it. I liked it quite a bit when I first saw it at the tender age of 18 (a time when binge drinking was kind of my thing), enough so that I picked up a copy at CD Exchange.

It's just kind of been sitting on my shelf for the last few years and I decided to re-watch it after seeing it on this post tonight.

Welcome to the human race...
I know a lot people feel the same way that you do, but I never understood all the hate for Wesley Crusher (or Will Wheaton). I liked him just fine.
From what I understand, it's because the character was built up as this sort of precocious boy wonder who frequently ended up being the one who would solve the problem of the week during the early seasons (I even watched a season 1 episode on TV last night where he was the one who managed to fix a holodeck malfunction instead of Geordi), which ironically ended up over-selling the character and making him too "good" to hate. There's also the fact that he seems to be something of a self-insert character for Gene Roddenberry himself, thus implying that the character gets preferential treatment from the series' creator in regard to storylines and development. I never really harboured that level of hatred for the character, but I can definitely understand where it's coming from.

Probably New Hope, i almost never watch anything twice.

Welcome to the human race...
Liked his last scene though, when
Honestly, as someone who saw Infernal Affairs first, that scene really underlined how completely unnecessary he was to the story.