New DVDs

Tools    

What kind of free box set?

He means some retailers are giving a free box that you can put your two Kill Bill DVDs into, thus making a set. There is no such boxed set available commercially yet, he's talking about cardboard - not extra features, no extra disc, no nothin'. Just a box.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
He means some retailers are giving a free box that you can put your two Kill Bill DVDs into, thus making a set. There is no such boxed set available commercially yet, he's talking about cardboard - not extra features, no extra disc, no nothin'. Just a box.
Exactly
A Fancy Box
Box Of Kill Bill

Whos getting Goodfellas Next Week or The Martin Scorsese Collection?

Originally Posted by Zzat
Whos getting Goodfellas Next Week or The Martin Scorsese Collection?

I wish I could.....my $$$$$ situation at home is pretty sh*tty. I rarely get DVDs at all anymore. Holidays now are the only times to look forward to getting any.

Today I got

&

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
Today I got

&
did'nt you already have Ed Wood?

I had Ed Wood but VHS and the tape inside broke. So i got this on ebay.

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
I had Ed Wood but VHS and the tape inside broke. So i got this on ebay.
let me guess you got Ed Wood DVD for 25 Dollars? i know cause you made a posting of it on whats the last dvd you bought and why.

You ready? You look ready.
I have no money.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I picked up both movies in Hong Kong for $3 each Australian