New DVDs

Tools    

I wanna get Merlin soooo bad.

Whos getting this?

Theres going be a Ultimate Collector's Edition which contains Dracula with Bela Lugosi, Frankenstein(1931), and The Wolf Man(1941). These are the titles that Inspired Van Helsing i believe.

No Cover Art Yet for the Ultimate Collector's Edition yet

Nice Star Wars Cover Jrs.... Im probably going rent the south park passion of the jew or borrow it from my friend.(If he gets it which means he probably will cause hes a big South Park Fan)

Coming Soon to DVD(Which Means a Couple Months or sooner)

The DVDs i want: Coming Soon

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
On DVD so far there is 4.
If I only had the money.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
John, I know you have it but it's just Die Hard news since you are a fan of the series.....Die Hard will be re-released on DVD September 7, 2004 with a movie only version.

Cool. Something to blow my money on.

The Most Recent Titles i got

I'm not old, you're just 12.

Great movie, but the worst thing is....thy're putting out the directors cut version in a few months!!! Ah, i will probably end up buying that, too. actually, I know i will. except for the two spider-man films, Hellboy is the best comic book movie in years...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Hmmm i really dont find it the best comic book movie in years. Why get this Version if you know there is a director's cut of it. I Would wait but its your money. Hell Boy was ok.

Originally Posted by Zzat
Hmmm i really dont find it the best comic book movie in years. Why get this Version if you know there is a director's cut of it. I Would wait but its your money. Hell Boy was ok.
I just bought hellboy- im watching it right now. I'll be buying to directors cut too- but i suppose i just couldnt wait- knowing that everyone had it but me. Most of us are freakishly odd collectors, i guess.

Two great movies by one great director. (And if you haven't seen "The Devil's Backbone" you're really missing out.)