Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't think Lillard will fit.. He can't play the pg position, doesn't defend.
How does he not play the PG position? He shoots a lot yes but has always averaged plenty of assists. I bet it's a good fit.

How does he not play the PG position? He shoots a lot yes but has always averaged plenty of assists. I bet it's a good fit.
How did you feel about the trade once Jrue went to Boston?

Him and Giannis will get along, as for Dame on the defense he will be hunted.

Jrue to Boston was a good fit, curious if Porzingis can stay healthy, especially come playoff time.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
How did you feel about the trade once Jrue went to Boston?
I'm still happy with it. Dame is one of the ten best in the league still IMO.

Holiday, whioe good, still got roasted by a guy like Jimmy Butler. So it's not like he's pure lockdown himself. In fact, there really isn't such a thing as a lockdown defender in the NBA anymore.

I'm still happy with it. Dame is one of the ten best in the league still IMO.

Holiday, whioe good, still got roasted by a guy like Jimmy Butler. So it's not like he's pure lockdown himself. In fact, there really isn't such a thing as a lockdown defender in the NBA anymore.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

He has the ball the entire time, so he'll get assists. But he never gets rid of the ball quickly, doesn't make the best passes, slow dribbles it up.

Trying to process that Wemby performance.

Plus...James Harden.

Need to start watching the season. My friend and I, both Warriors fans, keep daydreaming a bit at the idea of Wembanyama joining the Warriors. Such a cool idea. He would play well with Curry, in my mind.

Warriors looking decent seeing as no one got punched in the face in practice.

Need to start watching the season. My friend and I, both Warriors fans, keep daydreaming a bit at the idea of Wembanyama joining the Warriors. Such a cool idea. He would play well with Curry, in my mind.
GS could offer their entire team for Wemby and the Spurs would still say no. GS isn't alone either.