Hello movie freaks!

Tools    

welcome man, hang up your coat, stay awhile

come in, sit down; eat, drink, be merry

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi there, Jay. Pleased to meet you.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome Jay--you're no magpie!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by Uncle Jay
underground film enthusiast...
Hi Jay, i like that
Welcome!

I am the Nightrider!
Thanks guys, thanks for the warm welcomes and the kind words!

Let me answer some of Aniko's questions here.

So tell us....how do you know Dan?

Dan instant messaged out of the blue one day, and I'm not sure how he got a hold of me, probably from another movie board somewhere, and he led me to 'Movie Justice' and we've been web buddies ever since.

And... how about offering up some info on yourself? Like...

Profession?

I'm a Video Technician for a Television Post Production facility, and a male prostitute on Tuesdays.

Marital status?

I am not, nor have I ever been, married. Engaged once, didn't work out...long story.

Kids?

None

Pets?

You might find this odd, but I have a rat named Ash. Very cool and friendly, drinks beer. Rats are extremely underrated pets.

And....At a dinner party, are you...a) the life of the party... b) like to make the rounds talking to everyone...c) go outside with the guys and smoke a cigar...or d) content to have a one on one conversation with someone interesting in a corner somewhere?

Did I join Match.com? I'm all of the above!

UJ