Happy Birthday 7thson

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, 7thson!!! I like that birthday dinner...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Aniko

Steak and shrimp sounds excellent. Did you grill them or go out?

Grill of course.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by 7thson
Grill of course.
Gas grill or hot coals?

Marinaded, sauced or dry rubbed?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Gas grill or hot coals?

Marinaded, sauced or dry rubbed?

Haha: okay lets see..........Gas Grill, New York Strip steaks tenderized and marinated in my own herb blend over night. Steamed shrimp cooled and served cold over ice. Also some steamed shrimp served hot. White corn grilled in the shucks. Baked potatoes with all the toppings. Homemade bisquits with real butter baked inside. Deviled eggs and jalapeno poppers with cream cheese. Coronas and Iced tea. I think that does it, I will invite ya over next time, but ya have to help in the kitchen. I am sure you have a lot of good recipes to share.

Lets put a smile on that block
Happy Belated Birthday 7. May your good days be long, and the bad ones short, and your life be full of health, love, pies and smiles.