Your Favorite Thrillers?

Tools    

you're mixing up the thriller with a horror thriller, what lies beneath is a horror thriller and not a thriller so is the others, horror thriller means its a horror movie
What Lies Beneath is a brilliant one, but yes a horror/thriller, but then most thrillers seem to be hybrid genres, pure thrillers are rare unfortunately, love spy thrillers and sci-fi thrillers! Wonder if you could consider Se7en a pure thriller or a horror/thriller, I guess pure since the horror isn't supernatural. Silence of the Lambs might also be considered a pure thriller.

some other suggestions:
the hand that rocks the cradle
whispers in the dark
blown away

im a big fan of annabella sciorra and rebecca de morney

That's the first one that came to mind for me. Wonderful 1967 thriller with Audrey Hepburn playing a blind apartment dweller. It will keep you on the edge of your seat...

~Doc

That's the first one that came to mind for me. Wonderful 1967 thriller with Audrey Hepburn playing a blind apartment dweller. It will keep you on the edge of your seat...

~Doc
Absurd movie, IMO. Hepburn immaculately coiffed and turned out even though she's blind. And more people coming in and out of her house than Grand Central.

Tough one. Hmmmm...

-Cape Fear (Robert De Niro)
-Seven

What Lies Beneath is a brilliant one, but yes a horror/thriller, but then most thrillers seem to be hybrid genres, pure thrillers are rare unfortunately, love spy thrillers and sci-fi thrillers! Wonder if you could consider Se7en a pure thriller or a horror/thriller, I guess pure since the horror isn't supernatural. Silence of the Lambs might also be considered a pure thriller.
seven is a crime thriller, it goes in the same category as movies with serial killers example:
kiss the girls, copycat,zodiac etc..

Calling Get out a thriller doesn't feel right to me..
agreed, get out is far from a thriller, its a drama

Apocalypto was pretty tense.

Logan
John Wick: Chapter 2
Transformers: The Last Knight
Baby Driver
The Fate of the Furious
XXx: Return of Xander Cage

some other suggestions:
the hand that rocks the cradle
whispers in the dark
blown away

im a big fan of annabella sciorra and rebecca de morney
All really good, brings back memories!

~Doc
Recently saw it, great film, surprised it hasn't been remade!

A Perfect Murder with Michael Douglas and Gwyneth Paltrow.
I do miss all the Michael Douglas thrillers!

Apocalypto was pretty tense.
Awesome movie, basically Rambo in the jungle!

For the connoisseur of thrillers, Sam Neill and Isabella Adjani in Possession!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

For the connoisseur of thrillers, Sam Neill and Isabella Adjani in Possession!
Wow Sam Neil is so young there.

Logan
John Wick: Chapter 2
Transformers: The Last Knight
Baby Driver
The Fate of the Furious
XXx: Return of Xander Cage
How are any of these thrillers lol.